Say Goodbye to the "Future"

^ Shrek's been at Universal for a while now.
Yeah, a show has been there that replaced Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho show
Shrek? I read a while back it was going to be turned into a Simpsons ride.:huh:
I heard they are/want to replace it with a Simpsons ride.
That's the other possibility. My information comes from people who actually work at Universal. They say they're happy to see the Back to the Future ride go because it apparently was really jerky and many people complained about some pains from the ride.

Damn my parents for never taking me there when I was child.
DAMN THEM STRAIGHT TO PURGATORY!!!(I still love them, just not as much)

I remember in 03 my first time there, a few of the cars were out of order and our cal all taped up and the moduals missing, I feared for my life, but it was worth it. :(

At Universal Hollywood, CA, there are so few rides, I always feel sorry for the people who paid to get in. I work there in the summers selling drinks, and people ask all the time, "Where are the rides?"

There are 4 rides in the whole park.
The Studio Tour
Back to the Future
The Mummy
Jurassic Park

That is IT!

There are shows though.
Blues Brothers Revue
Shrek 4 D
Fear Factor Live
Animal Planet Live
Water World
Backdraft.

I would never ever ever pay to go to that park. Maybe there is more at the FLorida One, but the California one blows beyond all blowing

Can you cal Backdraft a show? All you do is go in a hot room then leave.

those were like the best movies ever, i can recite them verbatim

I loved that ride... even though I rode it once...

At Universal Hollywood, CA, there are so few rides, I always feel sorry for the people who paid to get in. I work there in the summers selling drinks, and people ask all the time, "Where are the rides?"

There are 4 rides in the whole park.
The Studio Tour
Back to the Future
The Mummy
Jurassic Park

That is IT!

There are shows though.
Blues Brothers Revue
Shrek 4 D
Fear Factor Live
Animal Planet Live
Water World
Backdraft.

I would never ever ever pay to go to that park. Maybe there is more at the FLorida One, but the California one blows beyond all blowing

Nope, Florida's park is a big scam too. I was so sorry I begged and pleaded to go to the old Universal Studios park instead of the New whatever it's called one with all the marvel characters in it...

The old park is dull, has long boring lines, and old creaky rides that do deserve to be shut down and replaced.

If anyone's going this summer, do take my advice and go to the newer park. I doubt Universal's done much to change the old one.

There are 2 reasons to go to Universal Studios.

1) E.T. Ride
2) BTTF Ride

quitelame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"