• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Animation Scavengers Reign - HBO Max Sci-Fi Animated Drama Series

That is.... significantly different than what I would have expected from Titmouse.

Yep, definitely checking that out. Looks like a Moebius comic in animated form.

This looks legit amazing.

Edit: LOL I just noticed DC had the same reaction I did a year ago.

Wow, this will probably be the closest I'll finally be getting at a Moebius animated sci-fi series.

Trailer sort of reminds me of an animated version of Annihilation

The animation and art is beautiful and gets even better after the first episode but I’m not enjoying the storytelling. It starts in media res with three disconnected plot lines for the three sets of characters and flashbacks (it wants to be ABC’s Lost minus the engaging and charismatic characters) and a bit too much time is spent on the creatures so I’m not all that engaged with it unfortunately. The sooner the show ditches that format the better.

Personally, I give the visuals 4.5 stars and the story 3.5 stars out of 5. So it's worth watching if you're interested in the genre, it just takes a while to get going. I'm glad it got made anyway.

Glad more people get to see this on Netflix, but I am not sure Netflix is the right service if they are hoping to renew it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"