• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS Scoot McNairy joined BvS: Dawn of Justice. Which role is he playing?

I'm hoping he's playing Corben. But I could also see him as Barry.

Older Jimmy Olsen?

Na, my money's on Luthor henchman.

They already cast Jimmy Olsen.

Except he's playing Lex Luthor. ;)

I'd rather see Nightwing in this movie than any more members of the League. They are already pushing it as it is.

Commissioner Gordon!

scoot_mcnairy_as_joe_stafford_in_argo_2012__zps39f92d63.png

It's definitely a big time comic book character. No other reason to be so sworn to secrecy.

Commissioner Gordon!

i said the same thing a page back, but i'm guessing since they announced irons is alfred, stating who's playing gordon wouldn't be a big deal either. or would it? i don't understand why some characters are held back, it's not like anybody wouldn't go see the movie because they learned x was playing y. "batman v. superman? sounded cool, but man, when they announced so-and-so was playing metallo two years ago, it became a pass for me."

Ok it's settled, the majority want him as the Flash, and i agree, so he must be the flash :woot:

Plus, his name fits the character.

Voilà. :woot:

Seriously, he could be an other character, but he is a major coup: an upcoming actor loved by critics (and a great talent imo) . and i would be very surprised to see him become Luthor scientist number 4 or the next Colonel Hardy ( which i liked ) and even more at this point.

We'll know soon enough :yay:

Last edited:
Not necessarily. Holly Hunter, among a few others, were cast without revealing the part.

The difference was that Holly Hunter was announced and the role she was up for was also described as new for this Movie. They all but ruled her out for having a role of someone we know.

When they cast a guy and swear secrecy regarding his role, chances are it's a role that people know of and they want to keep the fact that the character is in the movie a secret.

The thing is at first, Chris Meloni Role in Man of steel was said to be top secret, too.

So imo, Scoot McNairy is more of a talent on the rise, and i doubt that we'll see him in a "minor" role, but we never know with the history of this franchise.

I like your avatar Maze. Only just noticed that! :hehe:

The difference was that Holly Hunter was announced and the role she was up for was also described as new for this Movie. They all but ruled her out for having a role of someone we know.

When they cast a guy and swear secrecy regarding his role, chances are it's a role that people know of and they want to keep the fact that the character is in the movie a secret.

METALLO...come on guys, it's so obvious.

Except Scoot McNairy won't be playing Metallo and doesn't fit the role at all. If anyone is Metallo, it's Callan Mulvey

Scoot could be Metallo's creator, Dr. Emmett Vale. He looks a bit science-y! :o ;nd

Except Scoot McNairy won't be playing Metallo and doesn't fit the role at all. If anyone is Metallo, it's Callan Mulvey

What he said.
icon14.gif

maybe he isn't playing a character from the C universe either. Made up for the film perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"