Scream 4!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I didn't like the fact that it was Billy's mother as the killer. I didn't like how she was played. She completely hammed it up. Was she crazy? Sure. But she could have played it in a far more sinister tone, rather than outlandish and comical. Stu was comical, but in a different way. The comical aspect of Mrs.Loomis seems far too unintentional and cheesy. Didn't like her at all.
How was it cheesy? She was acting Pshycotic. That's how psychotic people are.

Psychotic people do not all act the same way. We have a variety of movie maniacs to show that. Just my opinion. She was cheese, and I never liked it.

Anybody ever actually dress up as Ghostface for Halloween? I think I did it once a long time ago. I don't go trick or treating anymore though. I just sit home and watch horror films.

I think I went three Halloweens in a row as Ghostface. I'm pretty sure I wore it the year before the first Scream came out.

Psychotic people do not all act the same way. We have a variety of movie maniacs to show that. Just my opinion. She was cheese, and I never liked it.
Yes, maniacs obviously act differently, so why is it that BIlly's mother is considered cheesy? She was paranoid and crazy. Some maniacs act that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"