Scrubs - Season 5

Don't read if you don't wanna know what's going to happen..

Tonight, on Scrubs:

Mandy Moore plays someone who has the potential to be J.D.'s perfect love match; Elliot offers J.D. relationship advice and tries to help break his bad habit of ruining romantic moments by uttering really inappropriate things. Elsewhere, Turk lip-synchs in an “air band” made up of Sacred Heart regulars; and Carla encourages Dr. Cox to treat a Jehovah's Witness patient. Jordan: Christa Miller. Ted: Sam Lloyd. Lonnie: Michael Hobert.

and then..

J.D.'s friends and colleagues meet Julie (Mandy Moore) and absolutely adore her. Therefore, they worry that “commit-a-phobe” J.D. is going to ruin the relationship, especially after he begins saying his thoughts out loud. Meanwhile, Carla is fuming inside over not being pregnant after two months of trying with Turk. Billy Dee Williams. Jordan: Christa Miller. Mrs. Wilk: Michael Learned. Dr. Matthews: Jay Kenneth Johnson.

Great episodes tonight, Billy Dee Williams was awesome in that cameo, the air band stuff was great, relationship intervention, the one doctor getting busted and a bunch more stuff I'm probably forgetting. Only bad thing was the girl on girl kiss was ruined by Elliot in the JD wig.

i liked the two episodes tonight. the sex gong and the saltine game where the best.

and liked whewn mandy's character was introduced and she smacked her head off the table or when there pretending t ohae sex and she calls him her **tch. or how she was so kutzy over everything and everyone.

the look on there faces when they heard the sex gong was priceless though.

Man, I love Scrubs so much. The air band stuff was hilarious. Turk made a great frontman. :D

Ted's band should have been the back-up singers for the air band, though!

Yeah the Sex Gong was awsome,But how could anyone break up with Mandy Moore?

WildChild said:
Yeah the Sex Gong was awsome,But how could anyone break up with Mandy Moore?

Three words: "That's so funny!"

It was starting to annoy me! :mad: :up:

One of my favorite bits of last night was Jordan's hangover, had me laughing so hard.

Gamma Ray said:

But she's just so sexy,I would try to teach her how to laugh.

Gamma Ray said:

i would just tune that out andimagine she was saying saomethibg i wated her to say. like "i'm so horny" or something like that.

J Alba's Lover said:
i would just tune that out andimagine she was saying saomethibg i wated her to say. like "i'm so horny" or something like that.

LOL! "That's so... MONEY!" :) :up:

Great two episodes. Loved the air band and the sex gong... not to mention Lando.

I wonder when / if JD's going to get a long-lasting relationship.. I thought Mandy Moore was going to stick around the show longer, like Entourage.

I gotta admit, I got a little down during the scene when JD tells her that he thinks they could really stick it out, but then she says she's not looking for that. Damn this show for being so freakin funny, then doing that to me.

"I swear on the life of my unborn fish-boy, she will pay."

Brian2887 said:
Great two episodes. Loved the air band and the sex gong... not to mention Lando.

I wonder when / if JD's going to get a long-lasting relationship.. I thought Mandy Moore was going to stick around the show longer, like Entourage.
who knows mandy could come later in the season like other characters have. i hope she does her and jd where a good couple.

I wasnt expecting much from Mandy Moore but I really did like her character, I do hope she returns but I doubt if she does it'll be more than another episode or 2.

I just love the fact that she made the same noise that JD does whenever she fell. :D

Yeah I thought that was a nice touch. I noticed Elliot make that noise in one of the episodes recently aswell.

This just occured to me. I know JD took Rowdy with him when he moved out of Turk and Carlas. Has anyone noticed him in the background at Elliots apartment yet? I hate to think that he's been written out, if he has do we know if it was the writers choice or the actor wanted to leave?

Mandy Moore looked kinda Nice, anyone know if she's back during the season?

Happenstance said:
This just occured to me. I know JD took Rowdy with him when he moved out of Turk and Carlas. Has anyone noticed him in the background at Elliots apartment yet? I hate to think that he's been written out, if he has do we know if it was the writers choice or the actor wanted to leave?

I doubt he's been written out. He's a recurring gag the writers seem to love, and I'm willing to bet he'l appear again soon. Keep in mind that he Rowdy is only just a little more than a recurring gag/prop, so he can't be written out or off, perse. It's more like they pull him out for bits when they need him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"