Iron Fist Season 1, Episode 10 "Black Tiger Steals Heart" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

I thought we were gonna have a scene like this...

[YT]QNQNoWABGDk[/YT]

They should have at least...
had a scene that really spelled out this division between Bakuto's faction of the Hand and the rest. In fact, their should have been something about there being three factions.

1. The old school demonically backed Hand.

2. Gao's faction only interested in avarice.

3. Bakuto's naive but radical idealist.

I still suspect season two Daredevil and Bokudo's factions were one and the same.

I was really hoping Colleen's group was going to be the Chaste, or another splinter group who's been fighting the hand.

At least they could have been a splinter group that factioned off from the Hand ages ago and went by another name. That way Danny could have gotten farther with trusting them before he found out the origins of the group and things went sideways.

I guess you can't win em all.

I still suspect season two Daredevil and Bokudo's factions were one and the same.

I'm perfectly willing to believe they are the same. The school and such were just classic cult recruitment methods.

Its Gao's "faction" that is the mystery. By which I mean, it just doesn't add up that she's Hand. Her MO is completely different, and her actions have been at times actively indifferent to the well-being of the Hand.

I'm perfectly willing to believe they are the same. The school and such were just classic cult recruitment methods.

Its Gao's "faction" that is the mystery. By which I mean, it just doesn't add up that she's Hand. Her MO is completely different, and her actions have been at times actively indifferent to the well-being of the Hand.

I still think Gao is not originally Hand, but was her own thing with her own agenda and just "joined" the Hand later on to continue her own agenda, just with the Hand's resources.

That was disappointing.
I wanted the Bokudo faction to be actually good and trustworthy.

tumblr_on508e0Dsd1vilgmyo6_400.gif
tumblr_on508e0Dsd1vilgmyo4_400.gif

tumblr_on508e0Dsd1vilgmyo5_400.gif
tumblr_on508e0Dsd1vilgmyo3_400.gif

tumblr_on508e0Dsd1vilgmyo2_400.gif
tumblr_on508e0Dsd1vilgmyo1_400.gif
Loved that! Shame our Iron Fist doesn't have those skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"