The Walking Dead Season 10 Episode 22 "Here's Negan" Discussion Thread

Man in the Suit

We're the Ones Who Live
Reaction score

Best of the season. I loved it. This is the first time an episode has entered my TWD Top 10 since the Season 7 premiere. JDM once again proves why he's currently the best actor/character on the show. Hilarie Burton was also great as Lucille.

By a country mile the best episode of these additional episodes. It's strange to think that the same creative team behind the other episodes also did this one. It works well as a standalone episode, but really humanizes Negan's character. Whoever thought to cast his real life wife as Lucille is a genius. They had a warm dynamic and I could've done with more scenes of them. I liked seeing a more vulnerable Negan doing anything and everything to safe his wife.

Also, was very surprised and happy to see Laura one more time. I hated the way the series just killed her off in that fight with Beta, so I was glad to see her pop up, even in a flashback. But I gotta say, I don't think I've ever seen a TV show or movie go so deep with flashbacks. I mean, we had flashbacks within flashbacks within flashbacks. Like three or four layers. There's really no other way to tell this story, but still. I could see why that one guy at the bar just wanted Negan to shut up.

Great episode. They should just make Negan the lead, I think at this point he's the most interesting and best character. (who's still on the show)

I honestly thought that this was the best episode since Rick left since like @Erik20 said, Negan is the most interesting character on the show now. It was also the first time in a while that I watched the show as it aired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"