Season 10 Episode 16 "A Certain Doom" Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead' started by Man in the Suit, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Man in the Suit We're the Ones Who Live

AMC released it a few days early. Good finale even though there are six more episodes in the making. A little rushed and I wish it was an extended episode... But I still thought it was a satisfying ending for now. Melissa McBride and Cassady McClincy are great and their scenes are a highlight. Season 10 has actually become one of my favorites.

2. Docker2.0 Watchin' you!

It's been so long...............:csad:

3. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

As finals go, wasn't too bad, though the guy on the Horse; he's the same one that went off with Michonne, right? It's been so long since episode 15, i forgot half the characters. o_O

Was kinda' expecting a scene between Maggie & Negan too - guess I'll have to wait till Season 11 for that one.

I'm guessing those armed men link up somehow to the military presence seen in the third spinoff?

4. Erik20 Registered

Yup that was him. In my country they aired the previous 7 episodes over the weekend. I really needed that because I had also forgotten about everything that was going on. (I did fast forward through most of it though)