The Punisher Season 2, Episode 7 "One Bad Day" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
The-Punisher-season-2-cast-700x300.jpg

EPISODE 7: "One Bad Day"

Use spoiler tags when discussing the events of any future episodes.

Solid episode. I like the pushing of the line to see what Midani is willing to tolerate. The confrontation at the end had a bit of stupidity in it. Frank shouldn't have revealed himself like that. I also hated that the relationship between the doctor and Russo is sexual. It feels like such a cheap and lazy copout. Four Stars.

Lillian is one crazy chick and the hero this season deserved!

The lab tech was a fun character.

Still not feeling the relationship between Russo and the doctor. Just makes no sense.

I kinda felt bad for Russo since you knew seeing the Punisher skull would be a trigger.

Wasn’t expecting the sniper to be involved.

The lab tech is annoying as balls. She sounds like a ditzy fangirl. The sniper was a lousy shot, which I guess is to be expected given Frank can't die but I mean...come on. The end shot was the best part of the episode given how Russo reacted and I *loved* how Frank revealed himself to Russo. I was on the edge of my seat, literally.

Side note...that little bit they had about catcalling through Marion made me roll my eyes and I mean hard. It was out of place and so pointless.

The lab tech is annoying as balls. She sounds like a ditzy fangirl. The sniper was a lousy shot, which I guess is to be expected given Frank can't die but I mean...come on. The end shot was the best part of the episode given how Russo reacted and I *loved* how Frank revealed himself to Russo. I was on the edge of my seat, literally.

Side note...that little bit they had about catcalling through Marion made me roll my eyes and I mean hard. It was out of place and so pointless.
The fingerprint tech makes me think that every producer now has to get their NCIS Abby for the small role.

For a Marine who has previous snipped a gangster across the US/Mexico border going for a reveal with someone he was going to impersonally put down for the public good seemed out of character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"