Season 3: Final Episode: Mitefall!

I really enjoyed watching Batman:The Brave and the Bold.I'll miss watching this show.

I just watched this series finale episode and I gotta says Paul Dini wrote a great episode that caps off this series well. I will certainly miss this series and Diedrich Bader has certainly earned his rightful place in the Batman hall of fame voice actors along side Kevin Conroy.

I love Batman's closing speech :ybat:
Indeed. A big shout out to Diedrich Bader. His voice worked a treat. I will genuinely miss the show. It was intelligent, entertaining - and I connected with it more than any other non BTAS Batman cartoon. 65 episodes is a solid run, though. Hopefully they now give the seasons a proper video release.

I loved this shot that features all the Heroes who guest stared over the course of the the series three year run .

10198251.jpg

44487775.jpg

pretty sneaky how they did the ending. More sad than I expected it to be. And I liked Batman talking straight to the kids. sad its gone.

What a closing episode. A great way to tap into the end run at #65. I'll really miss this show, appropriately referred to as "a love letter to the Silver Age". Definitely a bit of tearing up at the ending. :ybat:

I think I'll use that pan shot of all the heroes as my new wallpaper. :up:

Wow, I've never seen so much abuse to the fourth wall since reading Homestuck!

I will definitely miss this show. 65 episodes of pure fun, and never really got old. One of the most risky, yet memorable, superhero cartoons yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"