Season 3: Episode 57: Scorn of the Star Sapphire!

Drz

Real Hero
Reaction score
Outrageous! This is one of those epic episodes that stays awesome from the start to the end, from great character moments to ridicilousness to sweet emotional moments that makes us fist bump for awesome.

Teaser: Batman, Steve Trevor and Wonder Woman fight Baroness Von Gunther! Steve and Wonder Woman are Global Peace Agents (GPA) in this take, or atleast Steve is officially a member and Diana is his "guardian angel" i love how relaxed Steve is at the face of death, he calls Batman his "buddy boy" and just loves seeing his girl go wild in battles. Diana's action scenes are true to the character as we see her go all "Mike Tyson" instead of "Rocky Balboa" and she beats out the villains, we see the invisible jet, tiara throwing and we even hear the 70s theme song. :) It's a awesome teaser from beginning to end. "The path of violence is a barren one" well said Diana! Oh and Baroness german accent... so hot. <3!

Main episode: This is Hal Jordan's episode but not his debut, but he never really spoke in the little roles he had previously had, the show establishes and shows even further how global Batman is and how he even co-operates with the Ferris' airlines by having them develope engines for his Bat-cars and Bat-planes and whatnot, and who test drives them? Hal Jordan of course! Hal and Bats got a secret deal that when Hal tests these babies out, then Batman fights crime in Coast City! We have Michael Jai White voicing Tattooed Man that Batman gets to fight, oh and all the Green Lantern and Star Sapphrie ring constructs are really creative, so that was very pleasing to say. The main episode is about love, mainly the romance between Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris, heck we even get a Han Solo reference between theri romantic dialogue. :) I don't wanna spoil too much but yeha it's all about love this episode! Oh and Bat-plot device gadgets. :p

10/10 from me!

Drz, are you trolling us? :oldrazz:

Or did your area actually got the episode? The episode was removed from the Cartoon Network schedule and replaced with a rerun of the Music Meister episode.

Where did you watch it from?

DVR Thursday as Star Saphire came home from work and played recording and much to my dismay it was The Mayhem of The Music Meister. Cartoon Networks antics are pissing me off BIGTIME.

For those who've seen this episode: was it written by J.M. DeMatteis and directed by Michael Goguen?

New Episodes Of Both "Batman: The Brave And The Bold" And "Young Justice" Delayed

Cartoon Network has confirmed that new episodes of Batman: The Brave and The Bold and Young Justice have been delayed to as-of-yet unrevealed dates.

New episodes of Batman: The Brave and The Bold and Young Justice have been delayed, as confirmed by Cartoon Network. A block of new Batman: The Brave and The Bold episodes were set to air beginning this week, with the debut of "Scorn of the Star Sapphire!," but now repeats will air instead. New episodes of Young Justice have also been pushed back.

New Batman: The Brave and The Bold episodes "Scorn of the Star Sapphire!" and "Time Out for Vengeance!" were originally set to debut this Friday and next, respectively. According to Cartoon Network, a rerun of "Mayhem of the Music Meister" will now air this coming Friday, May 27th, 2011 at 6:30pm (ET) instead followed by "The Color of Revenge!" at 7:00pm (ET). Additionally, as of next Friday, Batman: The Brave and The Bold is once again temporarily removed from the network's schedule line-up.

In addition to new episodes being delayed, Young Justice will also move to a new timeslot beginning June 3rd, 2011. The series will now air at 6:00pm (ET) on Fridays, according to Cartoon Network. The episode "Denial" is now slated to air on Friday, June 3rd, 2011 at 6:00pm (ET) instead of the new episode "Targets." "Denial" is then set to air on Friday, June 10th, 2011.

A 90-minute block of Young Justice episodes is still scheduled for Friday, May 27th, 2011, with "Infiltrator" airing 7:30pm (ET), "Drop Zone" at 8pm (ET), and "Downtime" at 8:30pm (ET).

Cartoon Network has not yet scheduled when the delayed new episodes of Batman: The Brave and The Bold and Young Justice will now air.
http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=1043

So I finally got to see this episode and I gotta say having Loren Lester (former BTAS alumni's Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing) voicing Hal Jordan/Green Lantern in this series was an absolute brilliant casting choice .

The relationship between Bats and GL in this series shows them like almost brothers . Bruce is the wise older brother while Hal is the young cocky brother .

I love the Wonder Woman teaser, I hope her debut episode is as good as this teaser.

This episode FINALLY aired last night. YAY!!!

The teaser with with WW and Steve was FUN.
Nice touch having the theme from the WW TV Series playing throughout.

If only the live-action GL movie had been good as this cartoon.
Sinestro didn't appeared at all. Which is good because he is always the goto villian for Hal.
Star Sapphire was handle well and nice to see Tattoo Man.
Also liked how they worked Hal and Carol testing out Bat-equipment for Batman.

Enjoyable episode, B+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"