Season 3: Spoilers & Speculation

You know, it's sad hearign Greg say "26 episodes". We had an INCREDIBLE 26 episodes, now just imagine if we would've gotten 65? :up:

can someone please upload the official SSM music videoto youtube? I'm tired of seein all the lame fan made version...and i don't know which dvd has that video

can someone please upload the official SSM music videoto youtube? I'm tired of seein all the lame fan made version...and i don't know which dvd has that video
I think that one video by TheSpectacularSpidey on YT is much better edited than the official one.

yea it would have been so great if we could have gotten more seasons/ got to greg's 5 yr plan. it sucks when shows we enjoy do get cut short:(:(

Greg was always tight lipped about future plans but I hope he tells us what some of his plans were now that the show was canceled.

yea i would love to know how far along his plans were even when the show was in its hiatus period between leaving cw and going to disney if he actually had scripts written or thought out and all that.

He said he doesnt have the season broken into episodes, but he knows the arc and the big villains for each arc. I'm guessing one of them is Hobgoblin (man I so wanted to see him animated again).

I was looking forward to finally having the true Hobgoblin animated not Jason Macendale.

I was looking forward to finally having the true Hobgoblin animated not Jason Macendale.

Agreed. They even already set up Daniel Kingsley, had Norman screw Roderick over, and possibly Belladonna's story (with Kingsley being owner of a fragrance company). Heck they even set up the framing of Ned Lee with his Green Goblin expose in season one, as it would carry on to the Hobgoblin in season 3 (like his Spider-Man one carried on to season 2)

Another thing I loved about this show was how it set up things early. We've seen Flint Marko, Alex O' Hirn, Shocker, Mark Allan, Otto Octavius, Norman Osborn and Quentin Beck way before they became supervillains. They were doing the same with Kingsley as he was just starting out in the big leagues of crime...

Hobgoblin was what I was looking forward to most in Season 3.Him,Venom and Mysterio make up my top 3.

yea sucks we dont get to see it happen. but that is business.

this whole situation is a bottemless pit of steaming garbage.

this whole situation is a bottemless pit of steaming garbage.

It's sad because on Ask Greg, in the TSSM section, he talks about all of these great ideas! (He doesn't say them, you know, like a spoiler, but he would tease us!)

Such a wasted show. Sony should be cancelled!! Let's see how they like it!!

I wonder,couldn't they just make and release a season 3 on dvd,without having it air on tv first? If no network wants the show,then fine. Just release it on dvd for the fans.

I wonder,couldn't they just make and release a season 3 on dvd,without having it air on tv first? If no network wants the show,then fine. Just release it on dvd for the fans.
Being direct to DVD was actually the original plan for the show way back when. Or maybe I'm thinking of something else.

well its all legal things with marvel having control over the character, and sony only has the right to release what they already had done with the show. It sucks still the show got dropped. But this happens all the time.

Could A Spectacular Spider-Man comic book series work? like have Greg and all the writer's collaborate on the scripts and have Sean Galloway do the art? Sony may own the DVD's, eps, and merchandise, but would they own the comic series?

Being direct to DVD was actually the original plan for the show way back when. Or maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Yes, that's correct. I remember when it was first reported.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"