Season 3: Spoilers & Speculation

Wisemen should be writing the Spidey reboot.:yay:

If you're talking about the live action movies reboot, I 1000% agree! :up:

Although movies don't allow for the growth a long-running animated series, I'm sure he would do a bang-up job condensing some arcs into a movie with an emphasis on character!

it would be nice if he was tapped to help flesh out movie script or heck any of the top spidey writers.

If you're talking about the live action movies reboot, I 1000% agree! :up:

Although movies don't allow for the growth a long-running animated series, I'm sure he would do a bang-up job condensing some arcs into a movie with an emphasis on character!
Normally I'd argue that Weisman can do no wrong, and I can certainly sympathize with those who argued for Timm & Co to take over the Batman films, but I'm gonna have to abstain from this corner of the fan club. Weisman's a TV guy, always has been, and a big part of what made SSM great was Weisman skills as a TV creator. Sure, he could pull an upset like J.J. did with Star Trek, but I'd rather they just make a live-action Spidey TV show and let Greg continue SSM that way. (I know that's theoretically impossible, but I can dream.)

A weekly cartoon show is probably the best way to adapt the comic, and of course I'd be all for SSM continuing with Weisman at the helm.

But, as long as that is not the case, I would love to see him take a crack at the live action movies. He clearly knows and understands that characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"