The Flash Season 6x10: Marathon

Just caught up on this. Is this show called, “THE IRIS” now?

Smh...

Because god forbid the female lead of the show gets an episode focused on her. SMH

Iris gets 10 min. "Its the Iris show"
Iris gets 5 min. "Its the Iris show"

Pick and stick with one. I'm tired of seeing the same old thing. No matter what Iris can never win this fandom.

Because god forbid the female lead of the show gets an episode focused on her. SMH

Pick and stick with one. I'm tired of seeing the same old thing. No matter what Iris can never win this fandom.
Not hating on Iris lol. I like her a lot. I'm hating on the fact that this show for the past two seasons has strayed away from Barry. S1 was a Barry-centric season and a Barry-centric arc (it's called THE FLASH) and that's what made that season great. They even branched out and explored other character's arcs in that season, but they did it the right way. The show will never be as good as S1 again because of putting Barry on the sidelines. Granted -- 601-609 was ALL about Barry and his CRISIS arc, which fixed it a lot, but now I'm fearing they're going back to heavily relying on the supporting characters to carry the show, like they have been. Like, the next episode looks Ralph-focused. Christ. How many episodes are we gonna get that focus on him? We might as well call the show "SUPPORTING CHARACTERS and THE FLASH".

Well at least it's not called the Isis show. :o

Jesus were a long ways from the brilliance of season 1 with writing, acting and direction. This season may easily be the worst in all categories. This show really needs a speedster villain badly To challenge the flash.

Not hating on Iris lol. I like her a lot. I'm hating on the fact that this show for the past two seasons has strayed away from Barry. S1 was a Barry-centric season and a Barry-centric arc (it's called THE FLASH) and that's what made that season great. They even branched out and explored other character's arcs in that season, but they did it the right way. The show will never be as good as S1 again because of putting Barry on the sidelines. Granted -- 601-609 was ALL about Barry and his CRISIS arc, which fixed it a lot, but now I'm fearing they're going back to heavily relying on the supporting characters to carry the show, like they have been. Like, the next episode looks Ralph-focused. Christ. How many episodes are we gonna get that focus on him? We might as well call the show "SUPPORTING CHARACTERS and THE FLASH".
Sorry. I saw "Iris how" and I got flashbacks. I do agree Brry feels like a supporting character and that's because of the show deciding to do a team. It's because they don't want to downsize.

The subplots are suffering too. I counted 3 so far this season that had nothing to do with anything. Killer Frost drawing, Cecile helping Chester get a date, and now Killer Frost helping Allegra get a date.

After a very, very, very long time I continue with the Flash. Yes, Cisco make me smile here and then and Gustins charme is not even measurble.

But.. Besides that the show become really unwatchable in terms of budgets (the coffee shop scene looks cheap as hell) and writing. Even cinematography and editing lacks a lot. In my mind season 1 was sooo good, I wonder if my rememory is just wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"