Season 8 should pull a One Tree Hill

NotFadeAway

Superhero
Reaction score
By that, I mean that this show should jump forward into the future a little bit. Maybe not to the point where Clark is Superman, but he should be finishing up College, maybe making the rounds and saving people when there backs are turned. I've already felt that, with Lana's absence and Lex finally turning evil, new life has been breathed into the show, and jumping forward would make it even better, and if done right, it wouldn't feel rushed when Clark does become Superman.

This would also allow for Michael Rosenbaum's departure to seem more natural. Lex would be off, building his empire, and through with Smallville once and for all.

I actually like this idea a lot. I like how One Tree Hill has handled it so I think Smallville could do the same.

I think the show should just progress naturally. What worked for OTH may not work for Smallville. If Lex is already in Metropolis next season, how much further could they really jump? Clark is almost at the point of becoming Superman already. I think they may follow suit with the movies and have Clark either travel the world or go for training at FOS for 12 years. Either way, the show will be done when he leaves Smallville. I don't think we're going to see him as Superman in this show.

They seem to be building up to Clark & Chloe proving that Lex killed Lionel & Lex goes to prison for a good while

They seem to be building up to Clark & Chloe proving that Lex killed Lionel & Lex goes to prison for a good while

Then it could really be like One Tree Hill with Dan getting out of prison.

Speaking of Dan Scott/Paul Johansson, my first choice for Smallville's Jor-El is still Johansson. He is already on the network, affordable, looks the part better than anyone I've ever seen, and he is a great actor, rivaling John Glover. He looks like a shorter, stockier Christopher Reeve.

yeah, Paul Johansson would make a great Jor-El. He really does look like Chris Reeve a little bit. I wonder if they will EVER show him on the show (not as Tom Welling though)?

Lex going to prison is the best way to go, imo. :up:

I don't think he will go to prison though. But Clark will know the truth and will always remember this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"