• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Documentary/Biopic Sebastian Stan is Trump in ‘The Apprentice’?

I'm still confused by what this even is...

is this suppose to be an actual Biopic movie of Trumps real live...?

or some type of film adoption of "The Apprentice" show he hosted?
(I get, even that was a "reality" show, and was just him being himself)
but, reality is rarely 100% "real" an was still him putting on a persona

or more of a inspired by {but, not fully accurate} depiction of certain events he was involved in

tumblr_ouqlvq2s1A1wu7qxxo2_500.gifv

I'm sorry, but Sebastian Stan is way too handsome to pull off a young Donald Trump.
Definitely
But given T*ump's unbearable narcissism, he probably saw it and thought "He's almost handsome enough, but he's way too short"

Last edited:
Grab em by the P 🤣 I wouldn't be surprised if they show that in the biopic along with Trump's presidential campaign

Trump's upset? I can't believe it.

Trump stays trying to make sure this film doesn't see the light of day but Trump has bigger issues to worry about like this trial of his

Well, I know a little while back I said that no good could come from making this movie but then Dan Snyder helped finance it only to later realize how negatively it portrayed Trump and now he’s furious. So I guess I was wrong. Anything that pisses off Dan Snyder is a good thing. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"