The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

My hunch has been confirmed. This will kick Inception's ass.

Truth hurts. Inception will most likely be the better of the two films and boasts the better cast. No question about that. Personally looking forward to seeing it. But this looks like a ****ing blast. Not unlike Sherlock Holmes - action/adventure tentpole headlined by a quirky, yet charming, lead and people are foaming at the mouth to see that.

^No, you're most likely right box office wise. Inception will probably be too heady for the masses.

Saw the trailer. This does look fun, I definitely got a Pirates vibe from it.

Warner Brothers' summer line-up for 2010 looks weak as ****. Sex & the City 2 being the exception. It will do well, but don't know if that fanbase will turn up like they did for the first film.

Warner Brothers' entire summer line-up for 2010 looks weak as ****. Sex & the City 2 being the exception. It will do well, but don't know if that fanbase will turn up like they did for the first film.

What is their line up?

Warner Brothers' summer line-up for 2010 looks weak as ****. Sex & the City 2 being the exception. It will do well, but don't know if that fanbase will turn up like they did for the first film.

As someone who is part of their fanbase, I can say I have very little interest in seeing it. I'll probably go see it at the dollar theatre.

Sex and the City, Jonah Hex, Inception, and Cats and Dogs 2.

The mere fact that they have so many franchises under their umbrella like DC and the WB Animation characters, it does underwhelm.

Sex and the City, Jonah Hex, Inception, and Cats and Dogs 2.

The mere fact that they have so many franchises under their umbrella like DC and the WB Animation characters, it does underwhelm.

Yeah, that is pretty weak.

They should be putting out one superhero movie and one movie featuring the Looney Tunes/Tiny Toons/Animaniacs/Freakazoid/whatever every other year or so.

309k2le.jpg

14dh6oh.jpg

nv4mys.jpg

As someone who is part of their fanbase, I can say I have very little interest in seeing it. I'll probably go see it at the dollar theatre.

Yeah. I heard a lot of the hardcore fans didn't dig the movie. I liked it but always been a casual watcher of the series.

As for Jonah Hex, good luck for anyone who thinks that's going to click. I'd bet money they downplay the Hell outta Megan Fox. It opening directly against Toy Story 3 (the only film that could unseat Iron Man 2) and the Footloose remake = Death.

This movie looks fun as hell. I got a real Dr. Strange vibe from it. A shame Marvel didn't get their act together to do Strange first. Now if they ever do a Strange movie, the regular public will want to compare it to this movie.

This movie looks fun as hell. I got a real Dr. Strange vibe from it. A shame Marvel didn't get their act together to do Strange first. Now if they ever do a Strange movie, the regular public will want to compare it to this movie.

One day we will see Neil Gaiman's Dr. Strange movie...one day....

the trailer was ok...
the kid looks extremely annoying.

i'd watch it though.

People are going to get burned out on Nick Cage next year. I know the guy isn't saying no to anything due to his financial troubles, but damn..

So wait...they took my favorite Mickey Mouse cartoon and turned it into Nicolas Cage in a Van Helsing costume??? :csad:

It looks... alright. I'd have to see more footage. But dammit Cage as a sorcerer is some funny ****.

Good looking trailer. I'm glad to see that Jay Baruchel being the lead doesnt mean that it is all going to be played for laughs. But I'm not a fan of Cage.

Don't know if anybody mentioned this but did you notice at 2:14 theres a reference to the whole Mop Flood scene from the Micky Mouse Cartoon?

It looks... alright. I'd have to see more footage. But dammit Cage as a sorcerer is some funny ****.

The thing is, Nicolas Cage can really act. He's been in a lot of damn fine movies. But he's so broke he'll be in ANYTHING, so now he's become a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"