Sept/Oct Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

wow this is so cool I ran across this while looking for dc zombies lol why is there no hulk page thingy? btw i'm new

Welcome! You can make a HULK thread if you want...I'm sure nobody will mind. I actually did a HULK zombie when thinking of zombie ideas for this months' art contest (see Jeremy's Zombie Thread)

Also, thanks for the compliments on my Batman Zombie piece. I had fun creating it and your words have been very encouraging:)

Okay...had to make a minor tweak to this for my lack of spelling words correctly. Here's my official entry.
3913946331_58aa55ec0c_o.jpg

wow! amazing!

Zombies....sounds like a fun theme :). Really looking forward to the other submissions, should be some good ones this month (there's always good submissions, but you know what I mean).

Just so I'm not being a bum I did one quick to contribute. Since Uncharted 2 is easily my most anticipated game, and comes out next month, thought I'd do a quick one of Nathan Drake fighting other mascot game characters.

UnchartedZombies.jpg

im kinda obsessed with zombie-sonic! ha!

WOW! sick, man. love it!
Matt,
This guy has been outed as using other peoples work and claiming it as his own.

I feel he should be banned from participation in the contests

Welcome! You can make a HULK thread if you want...I'm sure nobody will mind. I actually did a HULK zombie when thinking of zombie ideas for this months' art contest (see Jeremy's Zombie Thread)

Also, thanks for the compliments on my Batman Zombie piece. I had fun creating it and your words have been very encouraging:)

no problem bro how do i make a hulk thread? lol I'm new to this furum stuff

Matt,
This guy has been outed as using other peoples work and claiming it as his own.
I feel he should be banned from participation in the contests

well i don't know about all of that. the piece is cool, whoever did it.

I agree just don't want the wrong person to get credit.

WOOOOOOOOW!

I just did a little digging and found that mockery of a thread where he got called out on taking credit others' work.

If you don't know what KAD was referencing, read the last two pages of this thread...

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=320811

I'll leave it to the mods to make a ruling, but if I was so absolutely and definitively shamed for undeniable theft, I'm pretty sure I'd just retreat to another site out of sheer embarrassment.

LAME!

im kinda obsessed with zombie-sonic! ha!

It's hilarious to me in retrospect. I did such a piss poor job of thinking ahead on this one that Sonic just stands out like some ******ed sore thumb. This was my thought process -

"Ok, I love zombies and zombie themes...what to do. Well everyone else is going to have these uber detailed and awesome Zombies with flesh hanging off and inards showing, and I can't hang at that level. They'll also be tying it in to comic characters in a well thought out way. Oh I got it! Video games. I'm hyped for Uncharted, so I'll draw Drake in the center with guns. Oh! I'll put a zombie Mario behind him. Need more mascots...I'll toss Sonic in the lower corner so I have room to put a rotting and clevage bearing Samus in the upper corner (boobs always win ppl's hearts!). Wait...Sonic's too small, I can't draw Samus interacting with Drake since he's fully drawn already...and this pencil is unerasable...Ah **** it! I'll just draw Master Chief in the foreground!"

I'm not very good at drawing zombies but here you go
is this guy a tattoo artist i saw this on diviant art when I was searching for dc zombies

Last edited by a moderator:
damn that sucks i looked in that thread some of the stuff was badass tobad it was probably all stolen how do I put pics on here?

wow you know what funny is that i thought 'wow, this guy has gotten A LOT better at zbrush. good for him!'

i went to school for that shtuff. i should called that.

anyway, on with the art...

It's hilarious to me in retrospect. I did such a piss poor job of thinking ahead on this one that Sonic just stands out like some ******ed sore thumb. This was my thought process -

"Ok, I love zombies and zombie themes...what to do. Well everyone else is going to have these uber detailed and awesome Zombies with flesh hanging off and inards showing, and I can't hang at that level. They'll also be tying it in to comic characters in a well thought out way. Oh I got it! Video games. I'm hyped for Uncharted, so I'll draw Drake in the center with guns. Oh! I'll put a zombie Mario behind him. Need more mascots...I'll toss Sonic in the lower corner so I have room to put a rotting and clevage bearing Samus in the upper corner (boobs always win ppl's hearts!). Wait...Sonic's too small, I can't draw Samus interacting with Drake since he's fully drawn already...and this pencil is unerasable...Ah **** it! I'll just draw Master Chief in the foreground!"

don't piss on it. i love zombie sonic!

yeah! It's nice to see something other that D.C or Marvel

It says in the rules you can't steal other peoples work, which he has, his piece should be removed.

ummm... its time for excel to step in i think.

When I was working on the green lantern manip I found the original of Uzazil's entry by Jonathan Clark - so I sent him a PM asking if that was his real name he said it WAS! So naturally I believed him and thanked him because I used his GL hand in my manip.

Man am I gullible.:doh:

I agree! I really should have done Zombie Transformers or Turtles instead:)

Zombie Robots......I can imagine it right now.

:trans: says: Transmission.......TRANSMISSION!!!

Not so worried about the stolen piece. It sucks, actually.

It can become a bi-monthly contest too: whoever finds first from where he sucked up 'his' entry wins. #whereswaldofeelings

hahahaha, that's mad, great fun.

I saw this picture on the web, I don't no who did it,put them together, but I thought it would look cool if they were zombie's, So I re-drew it zombie style. hope this isn't breaking the rules if it is I will remove it.

allzombiexmen.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"