Sept/Oct Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

We could ask him. I know last I checked, he was still over at The Planet.

Damn it, one week to go and I barely started colouring my entry :(
Guess I'll have to sacrifice some sleep this week to get it done ... sigh

Why hello thar. Deadline's tonight, right?

I'm stuck at the office, having my entry 80% to go at home... this is killing me.

Isnt the deadline the 31st???

Thats what I planned for

If i post a picture in contest thread & my art thread would it be disqualified ?

This rule has me puzzled if it's permitted or not

"ONLY IMAGES CREATED BY YOU AND POSTED ONLY IN THIS THREAD ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE CONTEST."

I think deadline is today , But i'm still waiting for a definate answer to my question above.
Sent EXCELSIOR a P.M. on 14-10-09 but no reply.

BEFORE YOU ENTER THE CONTEST PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES!

Welcome to the SuperHeroHYPE Fan Art Contest!

THE CONTEST:
ZOMBIES! - Marvel & DC have both done their takes on Zombies - So here is your chance to go crazy with your favorite hero or villain or come up with something just plain-ass scary - it's wide open and be CREATIVE!!
(*)If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send EXCELSIOR a PM!

THE RULES:
One entry per artist. Try and be as ORIGINAL as possible, do it in pencil, crayon, markers, action figures, Photoshop whatever medium you are comfortable with. Using art/photo reference is okay, I just don't want to see anyone directly COPY an existing piece of ARTWORK... PHOTO-MANIPS are allowed this month! But please be creative with your manips - simply cutting Spidey out and pasting him in a graveyard won't cut it! - Your entry should be posted HERE in this thread. Using artwork created by another artist and claiming it as your own will not be allowed - and that entry will be disqualified. Originality is always key! NO NUDITY!
(*)If you are banned at the close of the contest your entry will be disqualified!

And please keep the comments and critiques as FAIR as possible. Remember by posting your entry you are open to critique!

ONE ENTRY PER ARTIST!
Take your time and show 'em your best work, DO NOT post works-in-progress. (Any duplicate entries may be deleted without notice from the thread). You may want to check the thread occasionally to see that your entry is still posted, any entries not showing at the close of the contest may be disqualified. Also if you choose to 'team-up' with another artist then you must clearly state both names with the entry and who did what.

IMAGE HOSTING
All entries should be posted here in this thread.
You will need to host your own image and post the image to this thread.
Entries must be visible in this thread - posting a text link only your entry can be missed!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send EXCELSIOR a PM!

THE DEADLINE & VOTING:
Oct. 28, 2009 - (contest closes midnight PST on the 28th)
Winner will be chosen by the artists in FAN ART - via a special voting gallery!
Winner also gets a bump in avatar size! - WHOOT!
contestwinner.gif

So there is your assignment if you chose to take it... You should post your artwork here in this thread!
ONLY IMAGES CREATED BY YOU AND POSTED ONLY IN THIS THREAD ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE CONTEST. By entering the contest you are agreeing that the artwork submitted is original and created by you the artist, and original to this contest and by posting an image you are open to critique!

GOOD LUCK!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send EXCELSIOR a PM!

(*)THE FAN ART CONTESTS ARE CHANGING - WE ARE NOW BI-MONTHLY.

:atp:

So am i disqualified if i post in this thread & MY art thread ??? YES or NO

That's what the rule implies !

Last edited:
No, you won't be disqualified, its saying that in order for your entry to be considered it HAS TO BE IN THIS THREAD... you can post it in your own art thread. As long as its something you did for THIS contest originally its not a problem, or at least it never has been for me over the years i've participated.

This is NOT an entry and I DID NOT MAKE THIS.

I just want to know who made it. This pic won one of these art contests a few years back here at Hype and I liked it so much I saved it but I can't remimber who the artist is now. Anyone remember?:huh:

monster20league20of20amqh6.jpg

:yay:

I see a red x?:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"