Sex and the City revival on HBO Max

Why do I get the feeling this was a reference to what made the Parker-Cattrall feud public.

Why do I get the feeling this was a reference to what made the Parker-Cattrall feud public.

Oh I'm sure there were LOTS of meta references to their feud. It almost seemed like SJP was practically venting to Cattral onscreen.

What's everyone think of this so far?

Call me crazy but I'm really into it! It's not quite as potent and sharp as the original series but I feel like its taking a different, more mature approach to these character's lives in their 50's while still retaining the light hearted humor the original had. This feels...grown up and I like it.

I’m on episode four and really been enjoying it so far.

I only watched the first episode of this. The shocker ending was more annoying that anything else because it deployed that annoying trope that so many TV shows and movies do - instead of Carrie doing something that could have saved his life, they sacrifice that for dramatic effect. Why have a scene where she calls 911 when we could just have her break down and cry? Ugh.

Is it worth watching the rest?

It's nice to see that age hasn't changed Charlotte's priorities when it comes to her social life. :funny:

Why would someone wear jewelry for their surgery?

Thanks I hate it.

I actually am really liking it. I’m glad they’re not just reliving past episodes. I feel like they’ve moved the characters forward in the right way

Just started Sex and the City for the first time. Still on season 1.

Now... Am I supposed to root for Carrie and Mr Big, or against them?

giphy.gif

Enjoy. S1 feels so different from the rest of the series..or is just the pilot thats weird? I cant remember.

Reactions: Lip

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"