Sex Offender too short to serve prison time

Superman79 said:
It really depends on the prison...in Nebraska there is no excuse, we have some of the nicest/safest prison facilities in the nation.

Oh yeah, Nebraska is just jam packed with dangerous felons.

Superman79 said:
It really depends on the prison...in Nebraska there is no excuse, we have some of the nicest/safest prison facilities in the nation.

Perhaps so. Although I don't think people like molestors belong in prison- they belong in mental institutions. But we've been through this.

Maxwell Smart said:
Perhaps so. Although I don't think people like molestors belong in prison- they belong in mental institutions. But we've been through this.

True...but you have to realize in Nebraska, mental criminals have their own "institutionalized" wing. (at least in the Tecumseh prison, which is where he would have been sent) So essentially it would have been an instiutuion for treatment...just with bars and jumpsuits.

Technically, i shoould have pointed that out earlier, but well...things slip the mind :D

Superman79 said:
True...but you have to realize in Nebraska, mental criminals have their own "institutionalized" wing. (at least in the Tecumseh prison, which is where he would have been sent) So essentially it would have been an instiutuion for treatment...just with bars and jumpsuits.

Well then it sounds like a good set-up there. I guess the judge was wrong in this particular case.

^^Yeah. See i keep forgetting that in some states they have mutiple separate facilities. In Nebraska (and I think Iowa, Minnesota, and a couple others) we just lump stuff together so that the state appropriations can cover more at once.

That's why it was tough for me to understand why you guys didn't see why he should be in jail...

huh..talk about crossed wires and misunderstandiings ;)

Oh you're FROM Nebraska? Cool. Is it true Omahans have no accent of any kind?

Maxwell Smart said:
Oh you're FROM Nebraska? Cool. Is it true Omahans have no accent of any kind?

Yup, originally from the Cornhusker state. And yes, Omahans, as well as everyone who's grown up in Nebraska have no accent whatsoever. It makes us great news casters and actors. :D

Superman79 said:
Yup, originally from the Cornhusker state. And yes, Omahans, as well as everyone who's grown up in Nebraska have no accent whatsoever. It makes us great news casters and actors.

I'm monotone myself but I'm a Texan so its a lot more unusual here.

Maxwell Smart said:
I'm monotone myself but I'm a Texan so its a lot more unusual here.

Darn right it is. You're like a white tiger...cool :up:

Maxwell Smart said:
Well then it sounds like a good set-up there. I guess the judge was wrong in this particular case.

Well, I quite agree with you there. For the record, Q_Ball75065 is my younger brother.

JLBats said:
Sigged, thank you.

JL, you really don't want to use anything my brother quoted as a signiture. He can't spell for one thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"