Ex-teacher goes to jail over nude photos

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
MCMINNVILLE, Tenn. -- A judge ignored a former teacher's sobbing pleas for mercy Friday and sentenced her to seven years in prison on charges that she sent explicit photos to a young teenager while on probation for having sex with him.

PH2006071401114.jpg

When Pamela Rogers, 29, was released after serving 198 days in jail, she was under orders not to contact the student or his family or use the Internet. But authorities say that even after appearing in court on a charge of violating her probation in April, she continued talking with the boy and sending him text messages and sexually explicit photos and video of herself.

"You have done everything except show this court that you wanted to rehabilitate yourself," Warren County Circuit Judge Bart Stanley said. He revoked Rogers' probation and ordered her to serve the rest of a seven-year prison sentence that had been largely suspended.

Officers led Rogers away after she stood before the judge handcuffed and shackled. She cried as she asked for mercy and apologized to her family, the teen's family, her relatives and friends.

"I have humiliated myself. What I did was wrong," Rogers said. "I am willing to do anything to rehabilitate myself."

Rogers, who has been in jail since April, presented evidence in a hearing Friday, including a clinical psychologist who said she was a sex addict. She apologized tearfully and was led away in handcuffs to a women's prison in Nashville.

Rogers worked as a physical education teacher at Centertown Elementary School, which the boy, now 14, attended.

She was first arrested in February 2005 and pleaded no contest to charges of statutory rape and sexual battery by an authority figure. Records in the case said she had intercourse and oral sex with the student.

A grand jury issued a new indictment against Rogers last week charging her with four counts of exploiting a minor. The judge set a Nov. 22 arraignment on those charges.

Rogers' mother asked the judge for leniency in a letter, saying a bad marriage had destabilized her daughter emotionally.

"No one would have done that if they were of normal mind," Karen Rogers wrote in the letter, obtained Friday by The Associated Press.

She said her daughter's ex-husband, Chris Turner, had subjected her to "mental, verbal and emotional abuse" and threatened to kill her. Turner's attorney Mike Galligan called the letter "the statements of a desperate mother."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/14/AR2006071401111.html
Another day, another teacher case. Or at least, the continuation of one.

Hahah... I think I saw her MySpace a few months ago. It was deleted shortly after I saw it.

yeah i remember that

where were these teachers when I went to school, I had to have the F-ing 95 year old english teacher with the whooping cough

Christ, the kid is only 14 now? What in the bloody blue blazes is wrong with this chick?

and where were teachers like her when I was in grade school? :o

edit: Goddamn. She taught elementary school...seriously? :eek:

What a waste of hot ass.

It always pisses me off. Because if you consider that the only way she got caught was because the student told on her or told a friend, or was a dumbass and somehow let the info get out.

How come my hot teachers were never pedophiles? WTF...

Cause they're hot. Lmfao.

*edit*

whoops, i thought were in your sentence was actually aren't

fu.k

byrd_man said:
where were these teachers when I went to school, I had to have the F-ing 95 year old english teacher with the whooping cough

I had some hot teachers in JH in HS

Some of us girls had to resists throwing ourselves at them :o

Mister J said:
Christ, the kid is only 14 now? What in the bloody blue blazes is wrong with this chick?

and where were teachers like her when I was in grade school? :o

edit: Goddamn. She taught elementary school...seriously? :eek:

That is f****** sick!! Now, if she were a high school teacher (and my teacher), then it would be a completely different story.:)

I didn't think anyone used the old school black and white stripey prison outfits anymore.

Childlike Wild said:
I didn't think anyone used the old school black and white stripey prison outfits anymore.
only lex luthor from superman the movie

Childlike Wild said:

It's odd huh,I worked at a county jail in Md. :(
It was like being in a cartoon. :O

The inmates scared me,male and female :(

tzarinna said:
It's odd huh,I worked at a county jail in Md. :(
It was like being in a cartoon. :O

The inmates scared me,male and female :(
are you sure the males werent just females:D

Some of them were hitting on my co-workers and they flashed my superintendent

*shudders*

tzarinna said:
Some of them were hitting on my co-workers and they flashed my superintendent

*shudders*
what state jail is that?

actually I think it was a county jail,I don't remember it was small
I'm just glad none of the guys flahed me,but I avoided eye contact

ill try and make sure not to get transfered there;)

Damn, like every other straight male has said in this thread, where in the hell were these teachers when I was in school? I always got stuck with the ugly sexually frustrated women. :mad: :down

Oh, and the kid is a dumbass for telling. It's not like he was traumatized in anyway by having sex with a hot teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"