Shazam! Captain Marvel gets a director

Collora's nothing more than an overrated egomaniac who has no place directing a REAL movie...

I'd like to see Collara do a movie with a real scipt, budget, and actors. I want to see what he can really do. That doesn't mean I want him to do Shazam! I've always wanted Dick Donner to do Shazam!

I still stand by my suggestion that this is the perfect opportunity for Shane Black (writer of Lethal Weapon 1 and 2, writer and director of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) to get the attention he deserves.

So is this movie still happening or what?

Who knows?
There's been no word from anyone connected to DC.
If it doesn't make it as a movie, I'd like to see a series on SciFi Channel.
But that probably won't happen either.
Major bummer!

I hope they take this movie into the same direction of the upcoming Trials of Shazam mini.

InkSlinger said:
Who knows?
There's been no word from anyone connected to DC.
If it doesn't make it as a movie, I'd like to see a series on SciFi Channel.
But that probably won't happen either.
Major bummer!

No, Major Bummer is a different comic altogether...

Darthphere said:
I hope they take this movie into the same direction of the upcoming Trials of Shazam mini.

Not me. I hope they keep it to Billy Batson - he's the one true Captain Marvel for me.

I just read Superman/Shazam! - First Thunder and was blown away by how they portrayed Billy there. THAT'S how you do a Cap movie.

Bishop2 said:
Not me. I hope they keep it to Billy Batson - he's the one true Captain Marvel for me.

I just read Superman/Shazam! - First Thunder and was blown away by how they portrayed Billy there. THAT'S how you do a Cap movie.

I wasnt talking about adpating the sotry, I meant tone.

Bishop2 said:

First Thunder was amazing. I'll be damned if the parts where Cap is just gushing at how much of a fan of Supes or Cap is crying to Supes about his dead best friend and then reveals himself to be Billy or when Clark revels himself to be Supes aren't some of the best Superman/Captain Marvel interacting moments ever.

Obi-Ron said:
No, Major Bummer is a different comic altogether...

Thank you Obi-Ron!
You are wise AND perceptive.

(I should have applied to "Who wants to be..." and given them Major Bummer, with the power to disappoint and depress everyone around him, as an alternative to Major Victory (Dude, get a real life.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"