Shazam Shazam: Fury of the Gods General News and Discussion Thread

Yeah posting articles from web sites that have -100000000% credibility is not going to endear you to anyone around here. Pretending Snyder is a safe harbor proves you have zero idea what you are talking about.

How to justify the "success" of a movie budget $185,000,000 but "profited" only $167,400,219 WORLDWIDE. Well, it's simple, blaming the fear of people who don't go to movie theaters because of a pandemic. THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2021):
The Suicide Squad - Box Office Mojo

BIRDS OF PREY (2020) had a budget of $84,500,000 but netted $201,858,461 WORLDWIDE, before the pandemic occurred.
Birds of Prey - Box Office Mojo

SUICIDE SQUAD (2016) had a Budget $175,000,000 but yielded $746,846,894 WORLDWIDE. This movie is considered a FAILURE.
Suicide Squad - Box Office Mojo

FIGHTING WITH NUMBERS IS SOMETHING LOGICAL???

I thought we all had this silent agreement to not engage with THAT account...it certainly felt like it.

So, I just saw this is being released in 2023.... sheesh, the sequel could be filmed by then....

So, I just saw this is being released in 2023.... sheesh, the sequel could be filmed by then....
Hey I have been waiting for Mission Impossible 7 for a Year And A Half.
And by the time Top Gun Maverick gets here, it will be almost TWO YEARS since the original release date!

^ If there's any truth to this, I'm guessing she's Donna Troy.

This was backed by ViewerAnon who's been pretty much right regarding test screenings. He said it's a meaningful scene that impacts the story. My guess is that it has to do with Rachel Zegler's character

Did he say it was mentioned from a test screening cause then I buy it. He is hit or miss about anything else.

Shazam was profitable.

FIhnIiAXIAQmXtq

Well, looks like the recent test screening that scoopers all thought was The Flash turned out to be Fury of the Gods. No reactions on it, but apparently that's what was shown.

Shazam 2's been moved up to December 16. Against Avatar 2. Wonder if that date holds.

What a stupid date to pick. Exactly on the same day? I knew Aquaman would move, but then why put this here? Can't they just do November?

Well, Wakanda Forever- at least right now- is slated for November 11. But I do wonder if the date for Fury of the Gods holds. For the same reason WW1984- the first time- moved away from The Rise of Skywalker. You know which film will make the most money.

Then again, a lot of people did think that Aquaman would get crushed by Mary Poppins Returns, but ended up grossing a billion, so who knows how the box office will play with both?

And we have no idea if Avatar will make its date...I mean shouldn't we be getting trailers by now? I haven't seen any at films I have been at...

WB had that date earmarked for a long time…maybe even before Avatar 2 had that date? I think they should have pushed Super Pets back to that date so they wouldn’t have to sacrifice any live action DC movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"