She-Hulk...Just Because

Arkady Rossovich

Superhero
Reaction score
Inspiried by Varient

Its a sad day,i seemed to have lost most of the She-Hulk images i had on my computer.Most were very decent fan made images,i do remember where i got them from,but i got some this forum,and i hope that some could help with this.

Ill put some down,perhaps the only decent ones i have at the moment.

:up:

Attachments

• SheHulk04.jpg
    SheHulk04.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 38
  • SheHulk09.jpg
    SheHulk09.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 28

She_hulk_7_cover.jpg

SHE-HULK_3image_big.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
I will not love them, Sam I Am! I will not love green boobs and gams!

Am I the only one who likes a little muscle on chicks here? :O

You know more covers should have that kind of honesty these days.

I love She Hulk, and GLA. Does Dan Slott have a messageboard anywhere? He seems like a cool guy, unlike Bendis :p

nah he has his own message board, which he used to post on fairly regularly but health concerns stop him these days.

How is it that no-one has posted that jumping-rope picture? (Actually, I know why. I googled it and couldn't find it.)

Oh, come on, you don't know that one? From Byrnsie's run where he had her jumping rope naked, but it was obscured by the blurred rope lines. It's a classic. Someone posted it here a while back, but I forget what thread.

I didn't read much of Byrne's She-Hulk, actually. The only issue I remember clearly is one where she has to fight little red demons.

I was looking for that pic for Corpy, but I came across this, and couldn't resist:
DragonCon%20062.jpg

20 stinkin' google pages, and I can't find that pic! (but someone out there sure has a fixation on Shulkie and Wonder Woman :eek: )

Just for Corpy (Happy President's Day!):

shulkie1.gif

Extra added bonus:

shulkie2.gif

WOLVERINE25TH said:
I don't usually go fer muscular chicks, but daymn.

She-Hulk isn't muscular, she's amazonian. She doesn't need muscles really past the small but noticable ones she has. If she did she'd probably be on a Hulk-like level, like in Dan Slott's run when she was fighting that dude with the infinity gem in space.

Either way. I think I have a thing fer women with exotically colored skin. Green an' blue, mostly...pink not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"