SHH Occupation Thread

I'm a college student. However, I do get paid to write for the school newspaper.

THWIP* said:
IF YOU SHOWED UP AT MY FRONT DOOR, YOU'D LEAVE WITH THEM STUCK UP YOUR ASS. :mad:

:p

Youll be charged for them.:up:

media relations... It's media, its relations, what more you want?

I go to a job training school and want a career in animal care

Silver Sable said:
I go to a job training school and want a career in animal care

1057883896_vidlegnome.jpg

Darthphere said:

Is that the dude from Travelocity? I hate that EFF'er! I hope he gets a Staph Infection.

jag

jaguarr said:
Is that the dude from Travelocity? I hate that EFF'er! I hope he gets a Staph Infection.

jag

Thats David the Gnome dude/

photojones2 said:
what do we all do for a living?

me, i work for working america. it's a lobbyist group that lobbies on behalf of the middle class. you can check it out here: http://www.workingamerica.org

Ah yes, those poor middle class, with their two holidays a year, conservatories and landrovers, however do they get by.....

Sorry, but I come from a working class family and we get resentment towards the rich drilled into us at an early age :(

anyway, I'm at school so it's pretty pointless for me even to be posting here...

I work as a park attendent. It's fun, all I have to do is BE in the park but while I'm there I can do whatever I want. Then during the summer I run games for kids k-8.

professor stalker

Noon said:
Ah yes, those poor middle class, with their two holidays a year, conservatories and landrovers, however do they get by.....

Sorry, but I come from a working class family and we get resentment towards the rich drilled into us at an early age :(

anyway, I'm at school so it's pretty pointless for me even to be posting here...

The middle class isn't rich. Trust me.

Colossal Spoons said:
What!? David rides a fox named Swift and heals injured animals. no staph for Dave :mad:

Where I come from, riding a fox is a federal offense and just plain morally offensive. Get teh Staph, Dave!

jag

You got something against Narnia? *notifies the White Witch* :mad:

jag

No sir

I never even answered the topic question. I'm in college(an aspiring microbiologist) and work 2 jobs(recycling and computer lab monitor)

'Da White Witch is like da mad crakk, yo!

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"