Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 3) - Whodunit?!

JewishHobbit

Avenger
Reaction score
Big-Brother-Special-SF.jpg

Wieners! We've got... hot... wieners! And that's about all we got around this house thanks to you peons and your sausage festivities! :mad:

Sorry to see you go Dr. Watson. Obviously your feminine wiles does nothing in this house full of homosexuals!

Survivor30PlayerGrid3.jpg

But WAIT!!! Is that a third negative image I see? Sadly it is true. I got a PM from Ahura resigning from the game due to personal stuff so instead of just having that extra vote dragging things out or wasting a week of your guyses time voting him out, we've chosen to just eliminate him between weeks and move on no fuss.

And with that... on to the new Week. Challenge PM will be sent out soon!

Aw man... I left the "d" out of the title... "Whodunit?!"

That's what I get for being in a hurry.... though WhoNUNit would be interesting :)

With this being a sausage festival now, I am reminded of the only DVD alien ant farm has out, alien ant farm busted. What a silly documentary on it...so much nudity, and not women nudity. Need to watch that a third time, but I disgress...

1st Challenge PM has been sent. 2nd one will go out momentarily.

And remember, as outgoing HoH, Hunter, you are not elegable to participate in any way.

Very cool challenge. :up:

Time to flex those detective muscles I got by reading a bajillion novels and all those TV shows.

And now that you guys are reading... I need to reread it all myself and refresh my memory. It's been a month or two since I came up with this.

I'm going to pull a Shawn Spencer from psych and watch jackass reruns on mtv2 in a bit...and then win this challenge.

My first two questions:

1) Who killed Elliot Chambers
2) Why did this person kill Elliot Chambers?

How many people in Elliot's life knew about Mr. Gone?

My first two questions:

1) Who killed Elliot Chambers
2) Why did this person kill Elliot Chambers?

1) Your mom
2) Because she wasn't pleased with the sex he was giving her!

:mad:

I'm almost finished going over all my behind the scene notes on this so I can answer accurately.

Keep in mind, these first sets of questions are only in regard to Part 1 of the story, and I will only answer accordingly.

Who killed Elliot's father and why?

Was Elliot's mother having an affair? If so, was it with Mr. Pike or Orrick?

Was Elliot ever depressed during his time away from Mr. Gone? (wait, do we have too ask questions resolving around Part 1? :o)

What was the age difference between Elliott and his brothers?

What's the age difference supposed to be between Elliot and Mr Gone?

I'd like to make my first accusation. I accuse Orrick. His motive was his love for Elliot's mother and he saw Elliot as a catalyst leading to the fight which caused her death.

Who killed Elliot's father and why?

I'm going to hold off on this question and let you try to dig the answer out for yourself.

Matt said:
Was Elliot's mother having an affair? If so, was it with Mr. Pike or Orrick?

Yes :)

Alex said:
Was Elliot ever depressed during his time away from Mr. Gone? (wait, do we have too ask questions resolving around Part 1? )

Yup, gotta stick with Part 1 for now. There's story here that is best solved before moving on.

Did Pike steal money from the business he started with Elliott's father and vice versa?

What was the age difference between Elliott and his brothers?

Mathew is around 5 years older than Elliott... Charles is around 3 years older than Elliott.

Specter said:
What's the age difference supposed to be between Elliot and Mr Gone?

Elliott envisions Mr. Gone about the same age as himself.

Matt said:
I'd like to make my first accusation. I accuse Orrick. His motive was his love for Elliot's mother and he saw Elliot as a catalyst leading to the fight which caused her death.

Read the rules punk!!!! Accusations cannot be made until we reach Part 5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"