Should any heroes cameo in Batman's solo film?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
If anything I was wondering if any heroes from the DCEU should cameo in Batman's solo film if any? I am talking about heroes such as Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Shazam, Hawkman and Hawkwoman, etc.

You got it all wrong man. You put Batman in other heroes' movies, not the other way around. :o

If they are too (and I hope they do) introduce Green Arrow into the DCEU, then this would be a great chance to do it.

Idk, be cool to have a small cameo of one of the JL guys, just in a scene at the beginning of something, but I don't want a story that would require any of them.

Definitely love to see a Bat family member, either Nightwing or Batgirl.

One thing I love about this DCEU is that it gives Batman a chance to shine in a world very different from The Dark Knight Trilogy, amongs Gods, Monsters, Aliens, Magic. How can a man expect to be effective in a world like that? Well, if that man is Batman, he'll find a way!

BUT, for a Bat solo flick, get back to basics. Take advantage of the things that make Batman great and unique. Bring it to Gotham, get him back on the streets, in the shadows, taking on human criminals.

This is why Batman isn't all time favorite comic character, fictional character in general: He, and his environment, and the villains and characters he interacts with, are this wonderful blend of:

Film Noir
Gothic Storytelling
1930's Gangster Movies, with James Cagney and Humphrey Bogart
The old Dick Tracy serials and comic strips
Sherlock Holmes
James Bond spy stories
Edgar Allen Poe
All the great Action films like Indiana Jones and Die Hard
All the great Cop movies like Dirty Harry, The French Connection
All the great noir Hard Boiled Detective murder mysteries like Chinatown, and The Big Sleep
The old Universal Monster Movies, like Dracula, Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde, Wolfman, Frankenstein, Phantom Of The Opera, Nosferatu, The Man Who Laughs

And probably a lot more I'm forgetting. Oh, and by the way, he's a F***ing NINJA!

And, you know who understood all of that better than anybody? Paul Dini. That's why Batman: The Animated Series will forever stand as a brilliant love letter to, not only the character of Batman, but to every one of those influences.

DC Comics is this great amalgamation of all our mythologies through time, and includes the Sci Fi Space Opera, and Greek Mythology and Epic Fantasy and Christian Mythology, but Batman and Gotham City is it's own thing, a perfect blend of the darker, gothic noir brand of storytelling. And his films should reflect that. Basically, I want to see a more detailed, adult version of The Animated Series come to life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"