I wonder if there should be any cameos from any DCEU heroes

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
I wonder if there should be any cameos from any of the DCEU characters whether they be Justice League characters or DC characters who we haven't ever seen on screen before to either cameo in this Batman solo film? Or show up as Easter eggs in mid-credits or post-credits to build up towards something?

As long as it's not email footage like BvS.

Superman & Batman grave yard scene with Thomas & Martha to back up the Martha link and show they are truly a friendship bonded by an ideal.

I kind of hope not. The focus needs to be on building Batman's world and showcasing his history in Gotham. I can do without any unnecessary cameos just for the sake of it.

Depending if it's pre-B v S, would be neat to see him pass Clark Kent in the street.

I love cameos, so bring 'em on.

I'd rather just see Easter eggs hinting that other vigilante heroes do/have existed in this world... maybe even suggest that Batman has teamed up with some of them before

but no actual cameos are needed

I could certainly see WB pulling a "stinger to tease the next movie" thing, though. What it'd be is unclear, since who knows what the next movie will be after The Batman. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"