Days of Future Past Should Cable be in a Days of Future Past X-Film

i remember when First Class was in pre-production back in 2010, there was an interview with Brian Singer, who was still attached to direct, and he said that First Class would be more connected to X1 & X2. no surprise there since they were films he was involved in.

now, if that still holds up, then they can overlook Scott and Jean dieing in X3

i remember when First Class was in pre-production back in 2010, there was an interview with Brian Singer, who was still attached to direct, and he said that First Class would be more connected to X1 & X2. no surprise there since they were films he was involved in.
now, if that still holds up, then they can overlook Scott and Jean dieing in X3

Isn't Kinberg writing DOFP? Didn't he write the Last Stand?

Would he ignore his own movie?

Has he consulted with Zak Penn on any of this?

Haha Good point. Would be kinda funny if he did though.

I think if X3 is ignored then the whole trilogy will be. Those films are all a lil too close. Would feel a bit set up to axe X3, they would need a solid reason to serve the DOFP stroy besides the fact most fans dont like it.

Last edited:
Isn't Kinberg writing DOFP? Didn't he write the Last Stand? Would he ignore his own movie?

No. Thats why I don't see X3 being fully ignored plus X3 is still the most successful movie in the X-Men movie franchise. Just because the movie sucked, it doesn't mean they have to totally ignore it.

The one oddity about the original story is that the time travel from an alternate future ended up in another version of the past rather than its own past.

Something that wasn't necessary apparent in the original story alone, it all was revealed later. By itself, in the story it's meant to be the same past for certain.

Something that wasn't necessary apparent in the original story alone, it all was revealed later. By itself, in the story it's meant to be the same past for certain.

Yes indeed. What they won't know is that the past cannot be changed, you just end up creating an alternate timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"