Inhumans Should Daisy be in the first episode?

Pretty much this. Let the Royals stand on there own. If anything Daisy should pop up post credits of the last episode.

People forget the Royals and the non Attilan Inhumans are worlds apart.

I live in London UK, that doesn't mean I bump into the Queen every day. I haven't even walked past Buckingham palace and it's 45 minutes away from me lol

Also the Royals are actually trying to maintain there secrecy.

Plenty of time for crossovers later. I look forward to seeing them, but for now let the Royals tell there own story.
Funny how things change. :whatever: :cwink:

Now I've seen just how horrible the Inhumans looks, It might actually NEED Daisy and maybe even some AoS cast members to help give the show a boost.

Obviously way too late to throw Daisy in now, but maybe she can at least team up with Karnak like she's already doing in the comics for a multi episode arc for AoS or something.
SecretWarriors2017.jpg

I say cancel Inhumans and just let them show up in AOS. It's not like they're any bigger either as actors or in the execution of their characters than anyone on AOS. They're not exactly film quality so they're about the same level as AOS. But maybe even worse in some areas. No reason to keep them separate now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"