The inhumans

Anyone think that Marvel may diversify the cast of the Inhumans by casting people of color as Crystal or Medusa? Or even Karnak and Gorgon?

Anyone think that Marvel may diversify the cast of the Inhumans by casting people of color as Crystal or Medusa? Or even Karnak and Gorgon?

They could, but it wouldn't be for just one character obviously, them all being related and all.

Nobody touches Eva Green..she's a custom fit for Madame Hydra.

Also, in regards with the other Inhumans, since Crystal had a relationship with Quicksilver (that will help the Twins character wise) and currently in a relationship with Ronan (will he be back?) how will that play out the dynamics of the avengers-gotg-inhumans connection in the MCU?

Guys who do you think should play Maximus the Mad?

Thoughts on the Kree/Skrull War?

How about Cliff Curtis for Gorgon?

What do you have against Manu Bennett?

I'd rather Eva Green work with Fox since she strikes me as a really great Domino.

I'd love for Kree/Skrull war to be loosely adapted into a GOTG sequel.

Last edited:

Also, in regards with the other Inhumans, since Crystal had a relationship with Quicksilver (that will help the Twins character wise) and currently in a relationship with Ronan (will he be back?) how will that play out the dynamics of the avengers-gotg-inhumans connection in the MCU?

She'd be great as that too.

I think that really depends on Aaron Taylor-Johnson's performance and how people react to his character. If he's liked then I do think his relationship with Crystal will probably be explored. Where the twins (and the Vision) go from Age of Ultron is the biggest mystery.

Not that he needs a 28th character to be fan-casted as....but Maximus does really resemble Cumberbatch in the comics ha. Clive Owen, Joaquin Phoenix, insert older actor with dark features here. Kinda depends on who is Black Bolt to get the age range too. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that someone considered for Doctor Strange or Mordo would then play Maximus.

If it happens it'll probably be awhile. The Kree and the Xandarians just came to a peace treaty...maybe in GotG 2 you hear that was because of the growing Skrull threat, and give them a proper introduction to the MCU. I do think they will adapt that storyline though, just not before 2019.

Aren't Skrulls at FOX? I don't recall. If not I'd love to see them appear in a GotG sequel.

Aren't Skrulls at FOX? I don't recall. If not I'd love to see them appear in a GotG sequel.

They are one of the split properties, Feige said 'they are limited in what they can do with them.'. I don't think it's known for sure, but it seems like the Super-Skrulls (at least the ones with the fantastic 4's powers obviously) are at fox.

I think having Quicksilver meet the Inhumans would be a good way to connect their world to ours (both in the sense of the movie-viewing public and the greater Marvel universe). I like the idea of the Inhumans being "discovered" (they were originally discovered by the Fantastic Four, no?) and having an outsider shake their status quo. Although my understanding is the story with Quicksilver and the Inhumans is a fairly recent one, so I don't think it would work as a note for note adaptation.

I was going to ask who a likely villain would be. Is it that dude? I don't know as much about them as I should.

No real thoughts. I find it interesting that the Kree seemed like bad guys in GotG. Relative to the Skrulls, I get the impression their not so bad.

Not that familiar with Inhumans.Could someone explain why people say Inhumans cld be good substitute for Xmen in the MCU?

Not that familiar with Inhumans.Could someone explain why people say Inhumans cld be good substitute for Xmen in the MCU?

They have very defined powers, unlike say a Superman type character who has like everything.

Similar to Mutants, Inhumans are the way they are because of their DNA. Unlike mutants however this is from Kree experiments on our Ancestors. Once a person with it is exposed to the Terrigen Mist, they will develop their powers. Short version of it anyway.

If they go with a Terrigen Bomb plotline at some point, where parts of the human population are exposed and become Inhumans, then they can include a whole bevy of super powered characters to the universe very quickly. Which can help with a variety of things, like Agents of Shield, an adapted Civil War plotline, etc. And they could also change characters who have complicated origins into Inhumans to simplify things.

Just reading WoK again along with all the other DnA cosmic in the lead up to seeing GOTG and I really hope an Inhumans movie is close, it could be so amazing, I have some ideas for casting:

Black Bolt: Patrick Wilson, glad he left Ant-Man, I think he deserves a big role in a Marvel movie and he is a good actor with good range, done action movies before as well.

Medusa: Noomi Rapace

Gorgon: Kevin Durand

Crystal: Rose Leslie (another GoT star fan-casted, oh no!)

Triton: Bit of an obvious choice, but Doug Jones

Maximus: Ben Foster, the guy plays great psychos!

Karnak is a tough one, but my choice would be Joel Kinnaman

Last edited:
They could also have "random" Inhumans arise from simple chance, with the Terrigen Mist merely an Attilani method for guaranteed induction. It'd still be distinct from mutants, since there's a specific backstory reason ( Kree experimentation ).

They need to hurry and introduce the inhumans so that superpowers manifesting can be easier explained. That way a guy that has flame powers...Inhuman, instead of miracle.

They could also have "random" Inhumans arise from simple chance, with the Terrigen Mist merely an Attilani method for guaranteed induction. It'd still be distinct from mutants, since there's a specific backstory reason ( Kree experimentation ).

In my opinion, watch season 2 of Agents of SHIELD for precisely that.

In my opinion, watch season 2 of Agents of SHIELD for precisely that.

Oh, I entirely expect that to be the case. Its why I suggest it.

I'm just saying, "Inhumans" will probably not be strictly tied to a specific contemporary event ala a Terrigen Bomb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"