Inhumans Should have waited for movie budget?

Filming in Hawaii shouldn't be so expensive.

And this is under Marvel Television, of course like the Netflix Marvel shows and Aos, they are trying to limit the action and spectacle because it is under a TV budget. There will be action but it won't be as elaborate compare to a MCU film in which you have a 10 minute action sequence, while with the likes of Mockingbird, Inhumans, Ghost Rider and the Defenders, would probably feature that long action sequence once or twice in a season but most of it will be a couple of whips here and there.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone was expecting to see this show produce several drawn out action sequences that would match anything that we've seen from the MCU films.

However, we're 4 episodes in and we have yet to see anything that is really impressive. The fight choreography is sloppy and the show has pretty much placed several restrictions on nearly every Inhuman cast member by the end of Episode 2, which prevents them from using their powers.

The Flash, Arrow, and even Supergirl are able to make better use of their titular heroes's abilities without bankrupting themselves in the process.

Its Marvel TV's ability to limit things as much as they can. This will be more true when Cloak/Dagger/Runaways come out.

Why do fight sequences and CGI effects look bad as compared to what's shown on AoS ?

Also apart from Serinda Swan and Anson Mount, acting is pretty bad.

If the Krypton teaser is anything to go by, then I think a tv budget would have been fine.
[YT]PGVT6PQzRf0[/YT]
I have a feeling Krypton is going to deliver everything I wanted from Inhumans.

Family drama, Alien cityscapes, Clean special effects, Scifi vehicles etc.

Not this weird 90's, fish out of water, road movie. :loco:

Filming in Hawaii shouldn't be so expensive.

And this is under Marvel Television, of course like the Netflix Marvel shows and Aos, they are trying to limit the action and spectacle because it is under a TV budget. There will be action but it won't be as elaborate compare to a MCU film in which you have a 10 minute action sequence, while with the likes of Mockingbird, Inhumans, Ghost Rider and the Defenders, would probably feature that long action sequence once or twice in a season but most of it will be a couple of whips here and there.

I agree.

Marvel has so much $$$, I don't get why they couldn't splurge that on screen.

Mostly because their tV division is cheap. Ideally, this should at least look like TV movies, not your typical sci fi show. And they should try to break the boundaries of being a TV show. Spending more $$$ wouldn't be an answer to a bad script but at least, it would look like they are trying harder since that should reflect on the production values.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"