Should I buy WOW

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting this game before I do however is it very good and worth it?

All-Star Superman said:
I am thinking about getting this game before I do however is it very good and worth it?
It is quite simply...da bomb. Yes, you should buy it; won't be sorry.:cwink:

It is very worth it.
Read reviews, it's the best MMORPG out there, next to Guild Wars and City of Heroes.
And Comicgirl, you're avvy is hilarious.

SpeedballLives said:
It is very worth it.
Read reviews, it's the best MMORPG out there, next to Guild Wars and City of Heroes.
And Comicgirl, you're avvy is hilarious.

All-Star Superman said:
I was quite simply bored out of my skull playing it, but that's just me.:huh:

I just quit. Save your life and don't play... It's pixalated cocaine.

I'll probably get the $2 14 day trial sometime. Except I sort of want to beat Zelda and NWN first...

well played yesterday not to impressed yet. I am on a RPPVP server. I will give it till the end of my free month to figure out if I like it or not. Plus this game is just to tie me over till Conan comes out. I stopped playing COH after all my heroes are now level 50.

You uhh, will probably hate the game for the most part until around lvl 25. Then you'll hate the game again when you hit 40 and try getting to 60. Then the game lights up.

Try Everquest, is been going on for years, there is a bigger advancement in levels puls thousands of alternate abilities. There is tons of stuff to do in game, even if your just a casual player you will find alot of fun in this game. If you just like to kill time, this is a game to also pick up.

I thought it was okay but i prefered Dungeons And Dragons, and Everquest was pretty good too.

You quit becuase you sucked at it. They're obviously doing something right if theres over 10 million active subscription.

Ive never played an MMORPG. I have no idea what this game is like. Only Warcraft game Ive played is Warcraft 2

You quit becuase you sucked at it. They're obviously doing something right if theres over 10 million active subscription.
No need to catch feelings. To me the game sucked it may be good to you but for me it sucked. Anyways that game was to hold me over till Age of Conan.

No need to catch feelings. To me the game sucked it may be good to you but for me it sucked. Anyways that game was to hold me over till Age of Conan.

I downloaded the trial and I also think it sucks. I only got the trial cause a couple of friends of mine were playing and I thought I'd give it a shot.

They only other MMOs I've ever played is Star Wars Galaxies and City of Villains. I'm a Star Wars fan and I loved the game. I didnt mind the first major update (CU) like some did but a lot of people left because of it. Then they released the other major update (NGE) and most of the people left.
Even though I think it isnt as good as it used to be its still better than WoW for me. I've been playing since its release (with a few breaks throughout) although I've stopped playing a couple of months ago.

I played City of Villains for about a month and I really enjoyed it but I dont have a lot of time this period for a MMO.

Anyway...I am now waiting for a couple of MMOs to try. Age of Conan, Gods & Heroes and of course the Marvel and the DC MMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"