Tabula Rasa

Superman_

Civilian
Reaction score
Who is getting this game? I am very much looking forward to playing this game.

Was thinking about ordering it guild wars has gotten a little stale, played world of warcraft, hated it, seems to be the most overrated piece of trash on the face of the earth, then lord of the rings online, basically a clone, but from reading user reviews this supposedly try's to do something different.

Was thinking about ordering it guild wars has gotten a little stale, played world of warcraft, hated it, seems to be the most overrated piece of trash on the face of the earth, then lord of the rings online, basically a clone, but from reading user reviews this supposedly try's to do something different.
Thats why both of those games pissed me off.:cmad::cmad::cmad: I am looking forward to this and Age of Conan.

This game is actually pretty good, It isn't like world of warcraft were you race to get the best items and level up, walking up to mobs that just stand there, it's like your in the middle of a war zone in this game, the music and lag is off putting though, it's an alright game i think, better than world of borecrap.

Their lame policy of not giving free trials will kill this game as soon as the initial subscribers move on. Almost every MMO has a 10-30 day trial period. Garriott's eccentricities killed Origin Studios and mark my words, he'll end up killing his new company too.

Downloadable or are your first 30 days free when you buy retail?

Yeah and most of the time to get the 30 days free, you have to give them your credit card info.

<--not comfortable with that.

I'd love to play a trial for this game but I wouldn't just buy it right off the bat.

i beta'd Tabula Rasa. absolutely loved it off the bat, but it got stale fast.

once they add more to the endgame i will likely pick it up.

the big 2 im waiting on are Warhammer and Conan.

Conan will own all games. The only problem I have with this game is that all the worlds look the same somewhat. Thats the only think I liked about WOW and LOTR each place was different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"