Should I Report This

Captain_BluTac

You Better Run
Reaction score
Today I was out walking my Yorkshire Terrier around my local woods when we were attacked by a Rottweiler dog although I picked my dog up in time to stop it doing any serious damage it still managed to draw blood from both me and my dog I feel I should report this, however I worry that that dog would be euthanised and I do not agree with euthanasia so what should I do.

That dog deserves the death penalty.

Simple, just kick it in the face. :yay:

Simple, just kick it in the face. :yay:
wel I did actually kick it a couple of times after it bit me although I as furious with the owner his only words were "he don't hurt no one" I have the bite marks to prove otherwise

Today I was out walking my Yorkshire Terrier around my local woods when we were attacked by a Rottweiler dog although I picked my dog up in time to stop it doing any serious damage it still managed to draw blood from both me and my dog I feel I should report this, however I worry that that dog would be euthanised and I do not agree with euthanasia so what should I do.

What would you rather happen: Let the dog go free and sit around ignorantly blissful? Or maybe here about a kid getting savaged by it in the near future?

You know what to do ;)

What would you rather happen: Let the dog go free and sit around ignorantly blissful? Or maybe here about a kid getting savaged by it in the near future?

You know what to do ;)

option B

wel I did actually kick it a couple of times after it bit me although I as furious with the owner his only words were "he don't hurt no one" I have the bite marks to prove otherwise
I was referring more to the owner.

BluTac, I would report it. I think they may give the owner a warning. The dog may not necessarily be put down.

I love dogs, but if a dog attacked me I would beat the living snot out of it.

How badly are you and your dog hurt? Describe the attack.

Frickin' aye, report it, absolutely. Not only does the dog's owner deserve a swift kick in the pants for letting his hellhound run rampant like that, but it could happen to someone else if nobody speaks up. And the next person may be even less fortunate than to come out of the situation with just a bite.

Definitely, report.

How badly are you and your dog hurt? Describe the attack.

the dog bit the hindlegs of my dog and has drawn blood and my dog is now walking with a limp *she has a emergency vet's appointment later* and the dog bit into my hand and there is a large bruise and several puncture marks

the dog bit the hindlegs of my dog and has drawn blood and my dog is now walking with a limp *she has a emergency vet's appointment later* and the dog bit into my hand and there is a large bruise and several puncture marks

I'd say you're owed a vet's fee and one damn good apology, also.

I'd say report it. That's not acceptable. Or like dedpool said, collect the vet's fee from the owner, and don't report it.

I suggest you apply the ceaser's method, and then, adopt it as your own.

I'd say report it. That's not acceptable. Or like dedpool said, collect the vet's fee from the owner, and don't report it.

well I mighrt be able to do that Coleen *my next door neighbour* says she knows the dude

well I mighrt be able to do that Coleen *my next door neighbour* says she knows the dude

If your neighbour knows him, then it'd weigh in the favor of not reporting it. But that's to your descretion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"