Should I Report This

I would have euthanised the dog right there, so.. yeah. 187 on a mu-f**k'in dog!:cmad:

Tonight's the night I get in some s***.
Yeah!
Dog walkin' on the incognito tip.
Killin' Rottweilers if I have to,
Peelin' caps too, cause you Dogs know I'm comin' at you.

You were attacked by a dog. DUH!!! Report it, all sympathies aside.

If it were me, that thing would have already been shot. But I'm trying to be kind here.

I wonder if his Yorkshire Terrier had bows in his head and he skipped when he walked it?

All joking aside, you definitely need to report this before the dog kills some kid playing outside.

These people who value animal life above human life are terrifying.

Today I was out walking my Yorkshire Terrier around my local woods when we were attacked by a Rottweiler dog although I picked my dog up in time to stop it doing any serious damage it still managed to draw blood from both me and my dog I feel I should report this, however I worry that that dog would be euthanised and I do not agree with euthanasia so what should I do.

:wow: You used punctuation!! :wow:

These people who value animal life above human life are terrifying.

Have you met some humans?

Honestly, a life is a life is a life. Although, seeing as this dog was vicious and attacked unprovoked (I'm still assuming Blu_Tac wasn't trespassing or anything), it's likely that it's not being treated well at all, nor will it's aggression be likely to change, so euthanasia is the only course of action.

Have you met some humans?

Honestly, a life is a life is a life. Although, seeing as this dog was vicious and attacked unprovoked (I'm still assuming Blu_Tac wasn't trespassing or anything), it's likely that it's not being treated well at all, nor will it's aggression be likely to change, so euthanasia is the only course of action.

yes it was unprovoked it was 8:45 and I was walking my dog round the woods and the rottweiler was off the leash however my dog was not

yes it was unprovoked it was 8:45 and I was walking my dog round the woods and the rottweiler was off the leash however my dog was not

Then you should report it FOR the rotti's sake. As said before "bad" dogs likely mean bad OWNERS.

wel I did actually kick it a couple of times after it bit me although I as furious with the owner his only words were "he don't hurt no one" I have the bite marks to prove otherwise
So you got his dog, he got your dog. His dog got you.... looks like you gotta have your dog bite the owner!

Agree, & Disagree. I don't care if you are human, animal, or other. If you come at me I am going to try my best to take you out.

You'd really fight a full grown, 200lb dog that's barrelling towards you at about 15 mph and is strong enough to break bones with it's jaws and literally throw you a few yards?

Course you better report that! Before that dog attacks a little child or something.

You'd really fight a full grown, 200lb dog that's barrelling towards you at about 15 mph and is strong enough to break bones with it's jaws and literally throw you a few yards?

To The Death!!
300ke1.png

When a doggy comes along, you must rape it. RAPE IT GOOD![/Divo]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back