Should I Report This

If your neighbour knows him, then it'd weigh in the favor of not reporting it. But that's to your descretion.

well yeah cus I want the dog sorted just not killed maybe they should put it on prozac *that would make it incapable of malice*

I just don't want the dog to get put to sleep and most the kids around here are bratty:o

:whatever: Report it, it's obviously a danger and the owner is irresponsible, it could have killed a small child in the time it bit your hand.

Some well placed face kicking could alleviate a ton of problems here.

They can also have the dog fixed if it isn't already.

I've heard rumors that works to calm a dog down, but does it really?

I know, for me, life would lose just about all its flare if.......and I'm going to drop this subject now.

I've heard rumors that works to calm a dog down, but does it really?

I know, for me, life would lose just about all its flare if.......and I'm going to drop this subject now.

Way to think ahead of the game :up:

Punish the owner of the dog that attacked you instead. Yes you need to report it. Do you know who owns the dog?

Unless the guy is a bitter ex-SEAL with a bad attitude that can crawl through your window and slit your throat in the middle of the night, I'd dispense with the pleasantries and report him.

take pictures and report it...

you wouldn't hesistate if it was a child.

I've been bitten by a five-year-old. And bit back. :D

Mind you, this was in kindergarten.

Why would a child bite him and his dog?

:oldrazz:
because children are crazy mean BABBIES!!!!

CrazyMeanBaby.jpg

You should definately report it. If you have a vet appointment later I'm guessing the vet will tell you the same thing.

he obviously won't do it, since when has anyone in the hype that has created a thread taken the advice of those who give it?

if he was going to do it, he wouldn't have created this thread in the first place.

he obviously won't do it, since when has anyone in the hype that has created a thread taken the advice of those who give it?

Hmmm, is that right?

BluTac, don't do it. You definitely should NOT do it. Whatever you do. DO. NOT. DO. IT. This is my advice, take it. Don't do the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"