Sequels Should JASON become a villian?

he should find out hes superman's son. so thinking he can fly, he climbs to the highest building in metropolis and jumps off and dies........ hehehe

Could Jason just be a young Zod. I mean in Superman II he only had his powers removed, how don't we know it also made him younger?

jedikid.jpg

If Jason were to become a villain, this is how to go:

Have him get blasted be some disintegrator ray by Brainiac (or some villain in MOS). Superman would defeat him in a rage for "killing" him. The reality is that Jason survived the blast in a disembodied energy-state brought on by a massive kryptonite cloud. He comes across a Kryptonian crystal left on New Krypton and utilized Kryptonian robotics technology encoded on the crystal's database (specifically a form of nanotechnology called Cybronics) to convert his energy form into a new translucent-skinned cybernetic body with chrome appendages, thus becoming the CYBORG SUPERMAN or CYBERON for short. He would go after Supes, angry at him for not saving him from dying.

I sorta got that idea from this:http://jochimus.deviantart.com/art/Man-Of-Tomorrow-Concepts-3-44681824

Have him get blasted be some disintegrator ray by Brainiac (or some villain in MOS). Superman would defeat him in a rage for "killing" him. The reality is that Jason survived the blast in a disembodied energy-state brought on by a massive kryptonite cloud. He comes across a Kryptonian crystal left on New Krypton and utilized Kryptonian robotics technology encoded on the crystal's database (specifically a form of nanotechnology called Cybronics) to convert his energy form into a new translucent-skinned cybernetic body with chrome appendages, thus becoming the CYBORG SUPERMAN or CYBERON for short. He would go after Supes, angry at him for not saving him from dying.

I sorta got that idea from this:http://jochimus.deviantart.com/art/Man-Of-Tomorrow-Concepts-3-44681824

Eh, I prefer Hank, myself. :woot: Much as I altered his appearance, I tried to keep his origin rooted somewhat in the comics version of the character.

Jason becoming a villain would be alright, I guess. I just want something to happen to him so he dies or disappears or something.

Cyborg Superson

Reign_superboy.jpg

^ This is whom Jason should become in his own featured film.

I think it would be interesting to have Jason go rogue for a bit, but only because he was force to.

Have Brainiac as the main villain in the sequel. He finds out about Jason through Lex.
Brainiac kidnappes Jason, takes him to his ship, and accelerates his growth. It also causes him to mutate, making him unrecognizable. He is under the complete control of Brainiac and unable to speak. ( Bizarro? Doomsday? completely new villain?)

Brainiac sends him to destroy superman. Superman fights him, not knowing its really his son. Superman wins.

At the end, after Superman has defeated Brainiac in a huge fight, he discovers that the creature he fought earlier was jason. He takes him to Brainiac's ship and restores him, they then go to the F.O.S., where Superman takes jason's powers away forever, so he can have a normal life.

in my mind, he already is. the little bastard.

Interesting, I could envision the boy becoming a villain, but I also see him becoming a Superman side-kick.

Boo Jason.

no, no jason as a villain. Done too much way to cliche.

Its too far fetched. I know a lot of DC comic readers are used to these kind of crazy stories but I don't think a Superman movie like this would be very popular.

Agreed, off-the-wall stories like this fit into comic books, where you have to make somethign ridiculous up on a regular basis to keep selling the same product over and over. However, in a film, not a chance... it's a cheesy idea.

he should find out hes superman's son. so thinking he can fly, he climbs to the highest building in metropolis and jumps off and dies........ hehehe

:hehe:.

Could Jason just be a young Zod. I mean in Superman II he only had his powers removed, how don't we know it also made him younger?

:whatever:.

Kneel before Jason.

I just want something to happen to him so he dies or disappears or something.

Reign_superboy.jpg

^ This is whom Jason should become in his own featured film.

Eeww, no thanks.

( Bizarro? Doomsday? completely new villain?)

Better that than either of the other two, IMO.

in my mind, he already is. the little bastard.

Boo Jason.

Agreed.

no, no jason as a villain. Done too much way to cliche.

in a film, not a chance... it's a cheesy idea.

Agreed.

I'd rather have him become Superman-Prime, break reality and retcon all bad superhero movies and negate the births of Tim (Fantastic Four director) and Joel Schumaker

Long time listener, first time caller-- typist.

I think Darkseid would be a great set up. We have a movie where it looks like Darkseid wants superman to become his ally, but it's actually Jason he wants. After his first battle w/ Darkseid-- Superman loses and Darkseid takes Jason via boom tube. Superman is bloody Lois runs to him as Superman stands she says: 'What are you goign to do?" CLose on Superman's eyes all heat vision about it: "I'm going to bring back our son."

The film ends. Sequel would be Superman going to Apokolips and getting Jason back, but he's obviously been brainwashed by Granny Goodness. Granted-- I'm thinking Jason is bit older throughout this film series. Reason Darkseid has taken JAson is because he might be stronger that superman, since he's half human he is unaffected by kryptonite and he's still young enough to groom into an heir. After a skirmish Superman beats JAson and Jason is freed by Darkseid's sway. Darkseid comes to earth because he cannot stand defeat and when he's about to use his omega beams on Supes Jason flies and gets hits instead- thus killing him which promts the best fight scene in film history-- Superman v. Darkseid.

So we get a little something everyone wants. A heoric Jason, a villanous Jason and everyone's favorite a... dead Jason. I hope that didn't sound evil or morbid or... Maybe I did?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"