World Should Punisher Feature in Avengers

jolldan

Sidekick
Reaction score
The Punisher is an awesome character but I feel he wouldn't fit in to the Avengers if he was given a big role just because of how dark his character is.
He would be a great character like Black Widow or Coulson someone who is attached to other movies but doesn't get his own.
There are plenty of opportunities to use him as well
an uneasy partnership with cap in cap 3?
Nick Fury's new Coulson but obviously much more of a field op?
Old partner of Hawkeye?
Could even feature him in Antman?

Do you think The Punisher should be added to the Avengers or the Marvel cinematic universe in general ?

No, because Frank operates alone. This should have nothing to do with his bodycount as you imagine all the Frost Giants and the like that Thor has killed. It just wouldn't work, and I know that hack director wouldn't do him any justice as he went on record (sending the middle finger to all Punisher fans) that he feels Frank is a coward. I'd like to see Punisher star in an X rated Cable or Netflix series than see him star in the sequel of IronMan and His 8itches.

P.s.

You fans always seem to forget the director said that about Frank, so why would you want to see Punisher in a film directed by him?

No, because Frank operates alone. This should have nothing to do with his bodycount as you imagine all the Frost Giants and the like that Thor has killed. It just wouldn't work, and I know that hack director wouldn't do him any justice as he went on record (sending the middle finger to all Punisher fans) that he feels Frank is a coward. I'd like to see Punisher star in an X rated Cable or Netflix series than see him star in the sequel of IronMan and His 8itches.

P.s.

You fans always seem to forget the director said that about Frank, so why would you want to see Punisher in a film directed by him?

Castle fits into the netflix series, maybe we'll get black punisher this time.

The MCU? Hell yes. An Avenger? Hell no.

Yea, Hell no, to that. Although I am still confused why they let James on the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"