Jessica Jones Should Season 2 Be reworked Into Daughters of the Dragon?

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Considering how well received Misty Knight was in Luke Cage, should JJ Season 2 be retitled Daughters of the Dragon and focus on Jessica, Misty and Colleen as equal protagonists?

Or even giving the show a subtltle for a name change like Agents of SHIELD did with Ghost Rider?

I personally want to see this happen. Jessica's only other enemies from the comics are a homophobic preacher (who isn't even a real physical threat since Jesica could take him down with a single punch) and Green Goblin (who Marvel aren't going to introduce anywhere but in a Spider-Man film). Adding two more protagonists means a wider rogues gallery. For instance, Mr. Raven or Ricadonna.

No. As Jessica Jones has plenty going for it already, and already set up two big storylines for a second season.

Her enemies in the comic are kind of irrelevant. They can pick any number of the thousands of marvel villains to use in the show. Nuke had no connection to Jessica in the comics and they used him as a villain. Most stuff in the mcu is a very loose adaptation of the comics at best.

Last edited:
No. I want more Jessica Jones. If we want a show about two characters not named Jessica Jones, they can be in a show not named Jessica Jones. I almost thought the post was in the Iron Fist forum where I was going to be ambivalent but willing to hear the sales pitch (since they at least have something to do with Iron Fist and none with Jessica Jones), but it's a clear no here.

The daughters of the dragon guest starring in a couple episodes would be cool.

I'm going too have to say no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"