• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Should TDK have a scene in The Funhouse?

Dark Knight

Avenger
Joined
Feb 21, 2001
Messages
15,490
Reaction score
0
Points
31
Who else in here thinks it would be classic if Nolan has the final climactic scene between Batman and Joker at the carnival in the Funhouse ala The Killing Joke? I think it would sweet if Nolan and Goyer have that scene in the story. The could see the scene having elements of Bruce Lees's Enter the Dragon (the mirror sequence) but darker, creepier and grittier. It would be great drama and suspense thats for sure!
 
I thought it was obvious that the ending of the Killing joke will be in the TDK!
 
L.A. said:
I thought it was obvious that the ending of the Killing joke will be in the TDK!


I hope so.....it would be a great scene to see onscreen!
 
Yea I told my friends about that possible ending and they all nearly had an orgasim!:eek:
 
L.A. said:
Yea I told my friends about that possible ending and they all nearly had an orgasim!:eek:


It needs to be shown onscreen.....a classic Batman vs Joker backdrop from the comics.....come to life on film. It wasn't done in the original Batman 89....now is the time to make up for that mistake Burton made. :word:
 
L.A. said:
Yea I told my friends about that possible ending and they all nearly had an orgasim!:eek:


How much you asking for the PS3 by the way?
 
Dark Knight said:
How much you asking for the PS3 by the way?
I bought it for 640, so as long as I sell it for at least 700 im happy. Im not too greedy:D
 
L.A. said:
I bought it for 640, so as long as I sell it for at least 700 im happy. Im not too greedy:D


How long have you had it on there for? Damn should get at least 1k for it...
 
Ummm 5 days, it ends at Monday 5pm Pacific time. Hopefully it goes up to a thousand but Ill gladly take any profit above 100 bucks.
 
Doctor Octopus said:
I'd love to see Joker's creepy funhouse.


It would be a classic scene for the film....just like it was for the graphic novel.
 
I'm guessing it's gonna fit in somewhere since "the killing joke" is one of the scripts source material.
 
Well, why not. There was a scene in the Nuthouse in BB. We can have a seen in a funhouse for TDK. Then Batman 3 can have a scene in a doghouse.

Maybe if we get to Batman 4 they can do a scene in an outhouse.

:D
 
I think the final battle should take place in the Hall of Mirrors. Joker uses up all his bullets shooting out all the mirrors and all of sudden from the shadows Batman reveals himself behind him, socks him in the nose and in the face, then just pummels him like crazy.
 
NinjaTurtleFan said:
I think the final battle should take place in the Hall of Mirrors. Joker uses up all his bullets shooting out all the mirrors and all of sudden from the shadows Batman reveals himself behind him, socks him in the nose and in the face, then just pummels him like crazy.

Good idea. Because, that's TOTALLY never been done before...


...












... :ninja:
 
Keyser Sushi said:
Good idea. Because, that's TOTALLY never been done before...


...












... :ninja:

Why do you got be so damn sarcastic all the time? :huh:

It gets old fast.
 
NinjaTurtleFan said:
Why do you got be so damn sarcastic all the time? :huh:

It gets old fast.

Sorry. It's a DTD (Digitally Transmitted Disease).

I'm not sure which of these jokers I got it from. Know any good free clinics?
 
Keyser Sushi said:
Good idea. Because, that's TOTALLY never been done before...















... :ninja:




Hasn't been done onscreeen before in a Bat film....so :oldrazz:
 
Neither has a hardcore sex scene between Bruce and Selina.
023.gif
 
Dark Knight said:
Hasn't been done onscreeen before in a Bat film....so :oldrazz:

True, but it's still a schtick that's nearly as old as God...
 
Crooklyn said:
Neither has a hardcore sex scene between Bruce and Selina.
023.gif

they should just use Bales scene from American Psycho
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"