Should we Water Board Celldog to save lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sparkle

Avenger
Reaction score
so, should we?
I mean, for Freedom and stuff?
I heard we can get good intel by torturing people and I feel there's nigh a better candidate for a good water-boarding-fest-o-fun.

disclaimer:

the Hype Rules and regulations frown upon attacking posters, and I completely agree.
and since Celldog was banned long ago and hasn't returned (sic) therefore this should be fine.

right?

so you posted a thread about torturing a poster who is no longer around...how do you suggest we do that?

Heheh. :woot:

Just posting on here before the thread is closed. :up:

Some members of this message board are so hostile...:csad:

vote for mee/xchick on tuesday

bullets said:
vote for mee/xchick on tuesday

No, I'm not going to vote; this is just an Internet message board.:dry:

No, I'm not going to vote; this is just an Internet message board.:dry:

there are plenty of threads with polls ; are you saying you wouldnt vote in any of them

Mr Sparkle said:
and others lack a sense of humor.:csad:

I actually do have a sense of a humor; I just don't think there's any humor in joking about torturing people.:csad:

I actually do have a sense of a humor; I just don't think there's any humor in joking about torturing people.:csad:

now you must face the -gauntlet of death-

it doesnt have to be torture. we could cut his balls off with scissors in one clean snip. dont be such a baby :csad:

Toven said:
it doesnt have to be torture. we could cut his balls off with scissors in one clean snip. dont be such a baby :csad:

Will he feel any pain?:csad:

perhaps some sleep deprivation will change your mind.

Slim - I mean, celldog, - isn't a person. He's a bloody cartoon character. And I for one see no harm in doing harm to a cartoon character. Most times it's pretty funny.

Look at Wile E. Coyote.

Kritish said:
Go grow some.

OK, neo-con.:cwink:

Mr Sparkle said:
perhaps some sleep deprivation will change your mind.

I already am sleep-deprived.:csad:

Superhobo said:
Slim - I mean, celldog, - isn't a person. He's a bloody cartoon character. And I for one see no harm in doing harm to a cartoon character. Most times it's pretty funny.

Look at Wile E. Coyote.

This is a valid point...

so, should we?
I mean, for Freedom and stuff?
I heard we can get good intel by torturing people and I feel there's nigh a better candidate for a good water-boarding-fest-o-fun.

disclaimer:

the Hype Rules and regulations frown upon attacking posters, and I completely agree.
and since Celldog was banned long ago and hasn't returned (sic) therefore this should be fine.

right?

Perhaps this might keep him outta the NFL thread:cwink: I suggest that this be a joint effort between you, Matt, StorminNorman, and Fran. I would happy to be a spectator though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"