Silver surfer? well the green suit and the board at least,pics inside

superkong 500

Sidekick
Reaction score
From the main page
267214388_a6a480b2f8.jpg

267214393_71b693e84e.jpg

Two new Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer behind-the-scenes photos of what looks to be Doug Jones in a green suit for The Silver Surfer have leaked online here! It appears he is doing motion capture for the character that will most likely be CGI.

Cool!That looks really fun to do.I wish I was in a big comic book superhero movie :o

The Patriot said:
Already posted here. Just scroll down, man. :up:

i just want to state for the record that i HATE the way this board is with its threads... i'd much rather have a new thread for every (significant) piece of news than have to scroll through 26 pages of one thread and try to figure out when an old piece of news stops and a new one starts

Kool-Aid said:
Wow, that movie looks like its gonna blow.

Been dipping into the red stuff I do believe.

Hell at least put some meat in your soup their buddy.

Whoa, that second one looks Awesome.
It got me excited!
....but, I'm scared to get excited. :(

AdWolF16 said:
i just want to state for the record that i HATE the way this board is with its threads... i'd much rather have a new thread for every (significant) piece of news than have to scroll through 26 pages of one thread and try to figure out when an old piece of news stops and a new one starts

Agreed.

Anyway, those photos rock! The 2nd one very much reminds me of some of his poses from the comics...

AdWolF16 said:

CaptainStacy said:
Agreed.

Anyway, those photos rock! The 2nd one very much reminds me of some of his poses from the comics...

Agree on both parts.

If you are gone for a few days, especially when this place gets crazy closer to the movie, you can't find anything.

Kool-Aid said:
Wow, that movie looks like its gonna blow.
Because of a behind the scenes shot of a guy in a green body suit on a board?:whatever:

Shouldn't the suit be a little more form-ftting?

KenK said:

They're probably just checking the rigging, it's not an actual shoot.

>^^<

KenK said:

This is where the term "Green Screen" comes into play. He is dressed like that solely for SFX, who in turn will apply CGI to his body in post prod.

Lightning Strikez! said:
This is where the term "Green Screen" comes into play. He is dressed like that solely for SFX, who in turn will apply CGI to his body in post prod.
Except that they're not filming this. Please note the lack of movie cameras.

>^^<

Whoever it is, he looks like Kermit in that getup. Are you sure this isn't a Muppets version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"