'Sin City's Robert Rodriguez Splits From Wife

BT18

Superhero
Reaction score
Director Robert Rodriguez and his wife of 16 years, Elizabeth Avellan have split.

The Sin City film maker and Avellan split under supposedly amicable circumstances and are hoping to continue to raise their five children together.

According to the New York Post Rodriguez said to the cast and crew on his current film ‘Grind House’: "This is an extremely painful time for me and my family, and Elizabeth and I very much appreciate your understanding and patience."

The former couple will also continue to be partners in their production company Troublemaker Studios.

Rumour has it that the new Sin City film 'A Dame To Kill For' will star the heavily pregnant Angelina Jolie.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=15676

Angelina Jolie and split always go together in a sentence. :(

whoa, I think they've been married over 10 years. sorry to hear it. too bad they couldn't hold out until the kids were 18.

5 kids dang I thought he had only 3? You learn something new everyday.

That's saddening to hear. From all the movies they made together, one could assume they were holding together well.

Why did they split? But I'd imagine it would require alot from Rob to still let her work with Troublemaker.

Damn this is crazy man... I mean how would this effect the movie? Damn how am I even asking that question thats mad selfish.. Why are we even posting this. Isn't this his business not ours?
I'm pretty sure he'd pick himself up and be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"