Singles Awareness Day

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
S.A.D. is today, as suggested by Pickles.

:csad: :heart:

Yes, Valentine's Day makes you more aware that you are single.

Yeh, it has it's ups and downs :)

I just try to block all that Valentine's talk out, much easier at a small office and just stay home tonight, just treat it like any other day.

Yes, Valentine's Day makes you more aware that you are single.
I've been there and it's not bad at all. For those who are single, don't be sad, enjoy it while you still have it.

yeah seriously, theres nothing sad about being single. being in a relationship requires alot work.

seriously . . . this whole self-loathing bs on vday is so stupid :whatever:

it's brainwashing propaganda as far as I'm concerned . . . if you're not 'with' somebody, you're supposed to feel all lonely and shyt? :down

and if you're with somebody, you're supposed to go out and spend money on stupid shyt that lasts maybe a week . . . after that, the chocolates are gone, the flowers are dead and the teddy bears are lame . . . what's the point? :confused:

VDay doesn't hit me as bad as others.

Like every Friday. :(

seriously . . . this whole self-loathing bs on vday is so stupid :whatever:

it's brainwashing propaganda as far as I'm concerned . . . if you're not 'with' somebody, you're supposed to feel all lonely and shyt? :down

and if you're with somebody, you're supposed to go out and spend money on stupid shyt that lasts maybe a week . . . after that, the chocolates are gone, the flowers are dead and the teddy bears are lame . . . what's the point? :confused:

Best statement ever given to me was from me ex:

"Buying someone a gift that dies in two days, and can be eaten - then turned into fat - says more than you know about relationships. You want to get me something? Pay attention, and buy me something on March 17."

haha, I plan on spending valentine's day w/ the love of my life: Mary Jane :word: :grin:
Are you talking about the shoes? I love my Mary Jane too so I'm going to shower them with lots of love today.

romantic-dinner.jpg

kiss_cary.jpg

pd_couple_060929_sp.jpg

Erz's cruelty surpasses Hitler, Hussein and Kim Jong Il combined.

How can you say that?

That brownie looks scrumptious.

There was a boy in class named Terry Williams, big kid might be ******ed. One day at lunch he walks up to Sandy and says ''Do you know how to scare a bee?'' she says ''No...how?'' Terry then pinches both her nipples and says ''BOO-BEE'S''. Funny right? Well not really, Terry was suspended for 3 weeks and Sandy's family sued for 3 million. All I know now is Terry is on some sexual predator list. This is not the worst part. The next day our teacher makes us make Valentine's day cards for everyone in the class.

Ok all together now......''WHAT THE ****''

What now, am I supposed to give Sandy some bull**** pikachu card? Yeah right I do that and CSI:SUV are taking my ass to jail for sexual harassment. But wait that is not all, I'm supposed to give boys Valentines Day cards too. Great not only will I be a sexual predator but I'm gay too!

I don't know who this fruit-loop st valentine guy is but HE IS ****ED!

There was a boy in class named Terry Williams, big kid might be ******ed. One day at lunch he walks up to Sandy and says ''Do you know how to scare a bee?'' she says ''No...how?'' Terry then pinches both her nipples and says ''BOO-BEE'S''. Funny right? Well not really, Terry was suspended for 3 weeks and Sandy's family sued for 3 million. All I know now is Terry is on some sexual predator list. This is not the worst part. The next day our teacher makes us make Valentine's day cards for everyone in the class.
I got to try that one. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"