• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sleeping Problems

Punisher Rising

Mechanical Psychopath
Reaction score
For those of us who have difficulty sleeping and maintaining consistant sleeping patterns.

I've had the worst sleeping patterns for as long as I can remember. 90% of the time I stay up late, get up late and wash, rinse and repeat the cycle. It's not uncommon for me to go to bed as late as six AM and get up as late as two or three in the afternoon, sleeping a solid portion of the day away. It's very frustrating for me. Once in a blue moon I'm able to better control my patterns but not nearly as much as I should, and my online addiction doesn't help. I have hope one day I'll finally break the cycle.

I've been oversleeping as usual for the past month or so. Got up at almost 1:00 PM today which isn't too bad, but fell asleep right afterwards and it was about 3:30 PM by the time I awoke again. I hate being a heavy sleeper, because it makes me even more prone to oversleeping.

For those of us who have difficulty sleeping and maintaining consistant sleeping patterns.

I've had the worst sleeping patterns for as long as I can remember. 90% of the time I stay up late, get up late and wash, rinse and repeat the cycle. It's not uncommon for me to go to bed as late as six AM and get up as late as two or three in the afternoon, sleeping a solid portion of the day away. It's very frustrating for me. Once in a blue moon I'm able to better control my patterns but not nearly as much as I should, and my online addiction doesn't help. I have hope one day I'll finally break the cycle.

I've been oversleeping as usual for the past month or so. Got up at almost 1:00 PM today which isn't too bad, but fell asleep right afterwards and it was about 3:30 PM by the time I awoke again. I hate being a heavy sleeper, because it makes me even more prone to oversleeping.

I've had this problem since I've been jobless. It sucks, but at times I don't like to sleep. I liek naps....but...not always sleeping.

I get a good 8-10 hours every night.

Recently I've been having trouble sleeping. Going to sleep in the early hours of the morning...BUT STILL ****ING WAKING UP EARLY!!! :argh:

How would that help? Coffee keeps you up, not puts you out. I think I need to get back on the tranqs.

How would that help? Coffee keeps you up, not puts you out. I think I need to get back on the tranqs.

Tastes good and keeps you awake. But if you wanna sleep and not wake yourself up....yeah...:o take melontin? But that's just weak stuff.

I find I oversleep more during cold weather too, and that's another reason I can't stand the cold, I'm more prone to getting bad sleeping habits when the weather is very cold.

I rarely sleep past four hours. Generally cause I'll take work home with me, and work deep into the night.

But for those with odd sleeping habits. A healthy diet tends to help. o.o

for the last two years, I've been going to bed as early as 1:45 A.M., to say the least, waking up at six a.m. for chool and shower, etc. I hate insomnia.

I've been having sleeping problems as well. I've been restless. Having one of those moments in your life where your question everything that you do and it keeps you up all night constantly wondering and worrying.

That and for some reason I'm having alot of lower back pain. Not comfortable anywhere I sit or when I drive.

I get lower back pains from too much sitting or laying down. My family seems to have a history of it and I'm no different.

I just set the sleep timer on the TV and turn the channel to C-SPAN, next thing I know I'm waking up. And that's not a joke, I really do that. Sometimes I watch NatGeo or Food Network too.

This is actually a common problem among teenagers and young adults, males especially. The best way to correct this is to force yourself to stay awake for two days straight. Then don't fall asleep until a reasonable time say 11:00 PM. During this time it's suggested that you don't use any stimulants even caffeine as they will cause the results to be less than desireable.

I often try sleep deprivation when I have this problem and it sometimes helps but not always.

After being on the computer late I have trouble sleeping and I hate getting up early because of the cold mornings.

changing my toothpaste helped somewhat. but that's only because i was having an allergic reaction to it. i used to just keep going around the clock, waking up and sleeping later everyday.

I've had an irregular sleep pattern for the past two or three weeks. I'll come home completely tired after basketball and fall asleep around six or seven and wake up from 12 to 3 in the morning.

I used to have really bad sleeping problems/habits... but now I'm sleeping like baby every night, and I don't mean sucking my thumb and sh**ing my pants.

I've been having the same problems all my life too.
And if I do sleep right, I tend to get extremely tired around 6pm and fall alseep till 12am and I'll be up all night then.

speaking of sleeping problems. I woke up with a big jolt bc I dreamed a squirrel was about to jump at my face. Back to square one I tossed and turned all over again for about a hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"