• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Smallville Smallville: Chaos

tumblr_mhf5lrfq2M1s3y65ao1_500.gif

SMVLC-Cv1-cd468.jpg

SMALLVILLE SEASON 11: CHAOS #1
Written by BRYAN Q. MILLER
Art by AGUSTIN PADILLA and DANIEL HDR
Cover by CAT STAGGS
On sale AUGUST 13 • 40 pg, FC, 1 of 4, $3.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST
When Lex Luthor attempts to invest in Ted Kord’s new experiments, the scientists working on the supercollider are skeptical. But Lois Lane is at the Antarctic compound to cover scientific achievement, not corporate espionage, so it’s not until things go massively awry that her fiancé gets sucked into the action!

Unless Ted Kord is revealed to be the first Blue Beetle, or that Kord's appearance leads to the appearance of the current Blue Beetle, this is probably the first Superman solo episode since "Guardian".

Unless Ted Kord is revealed to be the first Blue Beetle, or that Kord's appearance leads to the appearance of the current Blue Beetle, this is probably the first Superman solo episode since "Guardian".

Technically Alien was a Superman solo.

Yeah but Batman and Nightwing were there.

Yeah but Batman and Nightwing were there.

Just because they were there it doesn't mean that it wasn't a solo adventure. The plot mainly revolved around Clark and Co just like every other Smallville episode with Green Arrow.

Yes, but having other heroes there does not make it a solo adventure. It's not like they had a cameo appearance.

Digital-wise yes. The comic is often in the top ten of Comixology. Print-wise not so well, but it's primary a digital comic so I'm not that worried about prints.

Majestros!! I've been waiting to see him in the New 52 but I guess here's ok....

smallville_chaos__2_by_gattadonna-d7mng8h.jpg

SMALLVILLE SEASON 11: CHAOS #2
Written by BRYAN Q. MILLER
Art by AGUSTIN PADILLA and DANIEL HDR
Cover by CAT STAGGS
On sale SEPTEMBER 10 • 40 pg, FC, 2 of 4, $3.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST
Metropolis is under mystical siege, and Emil is trapped inside S.T.A.R. Labs with an unlikely source of help. Lex Luthor has trapped Ted Kord and Michael Holt inside their Antarctic base, cutting them off from Booster Gold’s help. Superman and Lois Lane are trapped on an alternate Earth – and that’s not the worst of their troubles! Where can they turn for help?

Just a quick question, do they do Daily Planet scenes at-all or is it mostly just sci-fi action that goes on? Because the journalism aspect is one of my favorite aspects of the Superman story.

Just a quick question, do they do Daily Planet scenes at-all or is it mostly just sci-fi action that goes on? Because the journalism aspect is one of my favorite aspects of the Superman story.

We've seen Lois more at the Daily Planet and reporting a lot more than Clark, but for the few times that Clark is around their has been journalism scenes.

2eckwgl.jpg

SMALLVILLE SEASON 11: CHAOS #3
Written by BRYAN Q. MILLER. Art by AGUSTIN PADILLA and MARCELO DI CHIARA. Cover by CAT STAGGS
On sale OCTOBER 8. 40 pg, FC, 3 of 4, $3.99 US. RATED T
DIGITAL FIRST
Things in Metropolis come to a head, but will any Super Heroes heed Tess's calls for help? Meanwhile, Clark has been released from his crystal prison, but he and Lois are no closer to home than before - that is, until the strange situation makes for even stranger bedfellows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"