Smallville Fan Art Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I didn't want to start a new thread and this still technically falls under fan art. If it is the wrong place mods feel free to move it I don't mind.

Anyways I am almost done with My Green Arrow Season 9 suit. Just need to
do the season 9 gauntlets and boots. Not the easiest thing with such little reference on them. Also sculpted a new more accurate buckle for it. I will add that when I re-do the belt as well. Let me know what you all think so far.

GASE92.jpg
Dude, that's hot.

Well, I didn't want to start a new thread and this still technically falls under fan art. If it is the wrong place mods feel free to move it I don't mind.

Anyways I am almost done with My Green Arrow Season 9 suit. Just need to
do the season 9 gauntlets and boots. Not the easiest thing with such little reference on them. Also sculpted a new more accurate buckle for it. I will add that when I re-do the belt as well. Let me know what you all think so far.

GASE92.jpg

Wow. VERY impressive. :up:

My fun with PS time has been slim to none lately, but I did manage this one. I loved how Lois looked with the Banshee streak in her hair. I plan on sporting one myself soon. ;)

escapelois.jpg

Edit

Last edited:
Took a stab at a Superman logo in flames as a wallpaper (suppose it is Smallville related because a) Smallville = Superman & b) Clark went on a logo burning spree in the first few episodes of the season :D) -

By the way, I've a deviant art page if anyone here is a member & cares to have a looky.. or not.. whatever :) - http://b-el.deviantart.com/

Here's a drawing of the Green Arrow that I did today just for fun.

DSC05061XX.jpg

gl not going to happen he is off limits like captain marvel, ww, batman. AS for uxas/post omega dont know them off hand.

Since it seems they may have Granny Goodness, the Parademons and the Female Furies, it's unlikely that Darkseid won't be Darkseid yet.

gl not going to happen he is off limits like captain marvel, ww, batman. AS for uxas/post omega dont know them off hand.

Uxas was Darkseid before he became ruler of Apokolips, post OMEGA merely represents what he would have looked like during the first years of his reign. For most of the season he would appear in his final form, with Prince Uxas only being seen via flashbacks. I even typed up a quick "Origin" bassed on a post I found on the Kryptonsite Forums:

As part of his back-story, it would be revealed that he once hid on Earth to escape his brother, Drax. While on Earth, he met and fell in love with Martha Kent, however, her body could not handle his New-Godness and he accidentally renders her infertile. Uxas returned to Apokolips in shame and was forced to kill his brother in self defence. Uxas finds himself overwhelmed with the desire to seize the powerful OMEGA effect. He seizes the effect and the throne and begins an obbsesive search for the Anti-Life equation, believing he will prevent tragedies like what happened to Martha by having greater control over life itself. The notion of absolute control drives him deeper and deeper into darkness until he becomes the cold-hearted demon we will hopefully see in season 10.

I know it's not perfect, but knowing Smallville it'll be either this or "Boss-Darkseid".

Since it seems they may have Granny Goodness, the Parademons and the Female Furies, it's unlikely that Darkseid won't be Darkseid yet.

Preferably we would only see Prince Uxas in flashbacks, the rest of the time he will appear in his normal, stone-faced form.

Last edited:
i hope they go all out for darkseid. dont copout on last season.

Been a long time since I've looked at the Superman/Smallville manip pages (since before Superman Returns came out!!), some great great work here from all of you :up::up::up:

Been doing a lot of Captain America/Thor pics in recent months, but the work here has inspired me to do a Welling/Superman pic, if it comes out ok I'll post it.

Hi guys, been a long while since I did a Tom Welling-Superman. \S/ Did this pic this morning, hope you like

twsuperman1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"