Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War - Fan Art & Manips Thread

cRLEnjj.jpg

Here is my final poster, with the updated characters designs revealed at Comic-Con, and an eye-catching, colorful style similar to the recent Marvel posters.

Open the image in a new tab to see it in high-resolution, and I hope you like it!

avengers____infinity_war_by_themadbutcher-dbo60d8.jpg

This is my favourite poster. This should be the official film poster. Awesome work :up:

I love the new posters but I feel like there's a few people left out.

G9GYDzP.jpg

w7p0Use.png

Not your typical fan art piece. I like to create keyframes. Scene I created to depict the events after the battle on Wakanda that we see in the trailers. Thor and Rocket arrive after the dust has settled to meet up with Cap and the team.

w7p0Use.png

Not your typical fan art piece. I like to create keyframes. Scene I created to depict the events after the battle on Wakanda that we see in the trailers. Thor and Rocket arrive after the dust has settled to meet up with Cap and the team.

Jesus, this gives me chills just thinking about them all coversing. I'm wondering if Hulk talks or if the Russo's silence him.

Take yourself back to watching Thor: Rangarok on opening night with a packed crowd...and this happens after the credits.
[YT]Uayb3OTZ-_g[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"